Kirnu Cream Sale

cclarry

Get 40% off in the Kirnu Interactive Cream Make Music Day Sale. Expires June 30th.

"Kirnu Cream is a very powerful MIDI performer that makes it easy to create catchy lead parts, bouncing bass lines, swinging drums and lots of other cool stuff. Save an exclusive 40% off in celebration of Make Music Day!"

$24

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/14-MIDI-Arp/1385-Cream

• Like 1

dont know why this company like lenner digital doesnt make new products, either they are earning too much from their product or developers are not interested, if the 2nd thing s correct then this should be a released as open source  in next few years

On 6/20/2022 at 4:44 PM, Paul Young said:

It is abandonware.  Check it out the thread on KVR.   Save your money.  I have it and don't use it.

This exactly. I bought it in early 2018. It was last updated in August, 2020. I never used it after trying it out following my original purchase. I didn't even install it on my new laptop/DAW. Save your money for a double Jack Damage and Coke.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, John Maar said:

I never used it after trying it out following my original purchase

because it wasn't useful (e.g. the patterns weren't very good), or that it felt 'old'?

Edited by antler

9 hours ago, antler said:

because it wasn't useful (e.g. the patterns weren't very good), or that it felt 'old'?

I didn't like the UI, so more like "it felt old". It just didn't spark anything creative.

I admit being tough on UIs. One of my extra (as in "extra work; no extra money") responsibilities at Motorola was working with the UI committee, trying to ensure that Moto UIs were consistent across an international set of requirements (left-to-right, right-to-left, ASCII-based or graphic-based characters; color schemes, etc.).

Another example. Reaper is a great DAW at a great price. I have a license for it through v7, having purchased a replacement after my v4/v5 license needed updating after v6 was released. I just can't stand the UI. I quite like Studio One's UI, so that's what I use.

UIs are hard, hard work. Look at what Cakewalk went through evolving into SONAR with the Skylight UI. Updating their UI was necessary, but look at how much work  was required and how many stability issues had to be overcome. I didn't get into SONAR until Platinum, so missed all of X1, X2 and X3, but I still remember the forum discussions around those versions.