MeldaProduction MTurboBundle - 65% off

cclarry

Although it looks like this MTurboBundle only contains four plugins (MTurboComp, MTurboDelay, MTurboEQ and MTurboReverb), in fact, you get an immense number of vintage-style compressors, analogue-style equalizers, over 40 delays and more than 100 reverb effects.

Bottom line: MTurboBundle offers over 160 devices.

This bundle is time limited. It is available only until the end of the year.

*if you already own any MTurbo plugin included in the MTurboBundle, your price on the bundle will be even better after you log in.

$363

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MTurboBundle?utm_source=kwrnews&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=kn_mturbobundle

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Although it looks like this MTurboBundle only contains four plugins (MTurboComp, MTurboDelay, MTurboEQ and MTurboReverb), in fact, you get an immense number of vintage-style compressors, analogue-style equalizers, over 40 delays and more than 100 reverb effects.

Bottom line: MTurboBundle offers over 160 devices.

This bundle is time limited. It is available only until the end of the year.

*if you already own any MTurbo plugin included in the MTurboBundle, your price on the bundle will be even better after you log in.

$363

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MTurboBundle?utm_source=kwrnews&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=kn_mturbobundle

When I log in, the price is free. Much better

• Great Idea 2

Just a thought: For those that do not have these MTurbo plug-ins, since the bundle is time limited, this might be a good time to try these out and then decide to put away up to $363 to use towards a bundle that includes these.

JMO: For me the v15 style panels plus the device list makes these modules more user friendly. 

Disclosure: I took advantage of a 60% off bundle that includes these several months ago.   

10 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

I have two of them and don't see any further discount.  It may not count if you got the other turbo products through bundles.

I own Turbo Delay, TurboEQ, and CompLE, ReverbLE.   Three of those came from the Essentials bundle (TurboEQ was separate.  My extra discount is not as much as I expected, granted two of them you would think "upgrade price" but still.  Basically owning all that only gives me an extra 6% off the bundle from what a non-owner gets.  

These are some massively powerful, feature rich plugins.

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

my Audiority Echoes gets tons of use

I've had my eye on that for awhile now.  I need to try it out. I've demoed the Pulsar Audio one a couple of times now and it just didn't "do it" for me for some reason... (?)

8 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I own Turbo Delay, TurboEQ, and CompLE, ReverbLE.   Three of those came from the Essentials bundle (TurboEQ was separate.  My extra discount is not as much as I expected, granted two of them you would think "upgrade price" but still.  Basically owning all that only gives me an extra 6% off the bundle from what a non-owner gets.  

These are some massively powerful, feature rich plugins.

I’m in a similar situation (assuming no further discount for the bundle for what I already own).  For me makes more sense going with mixingFX bundle discounted to $322 as I complete the turbo bundle with exception of mturboreverb as I have two bundles with mturboreverbLe.  I did get the LiquidSonics bundle during BF so not sure I’m missing much if I stay with ReverbLe versus full mturboreverb.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mibby said:

I've had my eye on that for awhile now.  I need to try it out. I've demoed the Pulsar Audio one a couple of times now and it just didn't "do it" for me for some reason... (?)

Only give it a test if you are willing to part with the money.  It is CPU hungry, but it sounds and behaves like a real world box in ways many other plugins only wish they did.   

Playing live guitar through it is a treat

• Like 1