NI SoundIron Bundle Exclusive Sale - up to 80% Off!

cclarry

I was hoping for further discounts as I already have a number of the products but the NI site says I do not own qualifying products. I assume you would have had to purchase them as a bundle directly from NI rather than piecemeal from Soundiron.  Never the less the vocal suite is still looking very attractive at this price dispite the overlaps with my current libraries.

• Like 1

Just now, Vernon Barnes said:

I was hoping for further discounts as I already have a number of the products but the NI site says I do not own qualifying products. I assume you would have had to purchase them as a bundle directly from NI rather than piecemeal from Soundiron.  Never the less the vocal suite is still looking very attractive at this price dispite the overlaps with my current libraries.

The Update price on these is for people who had purchased the 1st versions of these bundles from NI.
Individual products don't count...

• Like 1

I purchased the original Soundiron bundle from NI back in 2017 but seems that doesn’t qualify.  I plan to contact support.  The upgrade offer is looking for Soundiron collection which was pretty much identical.  Will let you know what they say.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

15 hours ago, kevin H said:

I purchased the original Soundiron bundle from NI back in 2017 but seems that doesn’t qualify.  I plan to contact support.  The upgrade offer is looking for Soundiron collection which was pretty much identical.  Will let you know what they say.

I'm in the same boat. I sent an inquiry to support. What was really disappointing was seeing the upgrade price after I logged in, but then being told I don't qualify after I added it to the cart.

5 minutes ago, Olong Johnson said:

I'm in the same boat. I sent an inquiry to support. What was really disappointing was seeing the upgrade price after I logged in, but then being told I don't qualify after I added it to the cart.

Yesterday I thought the price I was seeing was the non-upgrade price, I was wrong!!!   I don't know if they changed anything but its now showing the much higher price. No longer in no-brainer territory for me. 

Edited by Vernon Barnes

18 hours ago, Olong Johnson said:

I created a ticket but the new support bot is not very smart.  Kept asking me why i wanted to return the Soundiron Bundle I bought in 2017 heheh.  Let’s see if anyone understand what I’m asking. Let us know if you get an answer first.

4 hours ago, kevin H said:

I created a ticket but the new support bot is not very smart.  Kept asking me why i wanted to return the Soundiron Bundle I bought in 2017 heheh.  Let’s see if anyone understand what I’m asking. Let us know if you get an answer first.

I wasn't impressed with the support bot. I filled out the form at this link: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. No response yet. 

Okay, I didn’t get a reply but got a notice via email this morning that my Soundiron bundle from 2017 had been successfully registered to my NI account.  It was always showing up in my account so this was a bit weird. I went online and tried to add the upgrade and it worked.  This wasn’t working when I first tried it originally. So I’m installing it now. 

Update:  it fails to activate so DONT purchase yet and this is sorted if you only own the 2017 version of bundle.

Edited by kevin H

I got a reply this morning. NI will not allow the "update" prices for owners of the 2017 bundle. There are seven products from the 2017 bundle in Collection 2 and three products in Vocal Suite 2 so that certainly seems like it should qualify. I'm going to pass. I don't like to buy software twice.

4 minutes ago, Lizzie Foster said:

Looking at this, I cant find Collection 1 anywhere.  How can you upgrade if it isn't something that is available?   I'm also surprised there isn't the usual 50% off individual products.  I've been looking at the Alpha Organ. 

Collection 1 was offered during a limited time in 2019 I believe

Okay after several days of conversations and having to generate a couple of tickets, end result is I was refunded my money.  Seems owning 8 out of 11 of the products is not good enough for the upgrade :)

This was very poorly put together and I think will result in a lot of people passing on this offer.  

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 5:13 PM, Fleer said:

Upgraded to Elements. Very nice indeed. 

I bought SoundIron Hyperion Strings Micro from ADSR, a 3rd party, last year. Quite a lot of bang for the buck. And Micro was fairly cheap for the offer I received.

When I emailed SoundIron about an upgrade path to Elements, they asked for a copy of the invoice. Then they sent me a discount code for the full amount I spent for micro, to purchase Elements with. So no 50% off...

What is the essential difference between Micro and Elements, and is the upgrade worth it?

Edited by abacab