Console 1 & Fader 48 Hr Flash Sale!

cclarry

48 hours only – Get Console 1 and Console 1 Fader for 30% off

Log in to your Softube account in the next 48 hours to get Console 1 or Console 1 Fader at an exclusive 30% discount plus free shipping with the following checkout code. This voucher will work for both Console 1 and Fader if you buy them together.

CONSOLE1MIXING

https://www.softube.com/console-1-mixing-system

By going to product page @‘softube I figured out how to add fader HW to cart. If you scroll down far enough it reveals a buy button on top right after going half way down the page.   But even if logged in it didn’t like the coupon code.  I was just curious what price might be.

image.thumb.jpeg.37b583d7cb35b195ce9fb2dc744a711f.jpeg

27 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Oddly, they don't even offer the product for sale in thier shop.

In EU they do.

Console 1: 499.00 -> 349.30 €

Console 1 Fader: 599.00 -> 419.30 €

From Thomann prices, the differences are -40€ and -100€, respectively.

This guy had mixed feelings:

REVIEW: Softube Console 1

MIXING ON THE SOFTUBE CONSOLE 1

This guy can't shut up about how great everything he uses is:

My favourite Controllers for Cubase - Ask me YOUR questions!

Console1 Fader IN-DEPTH: The best multi-fader controller for Cubase?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Price is right at Thoman - $385 - but only on Console 1...not Fader

Console 1 has been discounted at Thomann for a good while now, so it probably has nothing to do with this "flash deal."

Something to consider is that Console 1 is at "MK2" right now. They might try to get rid of them  to make room for MK3. I don't know if it's time for that yet though, as I've only recently found out about this gear.

Edited by sarine

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Re-read it again...it's say buy C1 OR CF...

None of the combinations work for me.  Maybe it’s a mobile browser thing or my reading comprehension hehe

i’ll try on my laptop once im back to see if it makes a difference …

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kevin H said:

None of the combinations work for me.  Maybe it’s a mobile browser thing or my reading comprehension hehe

i’ll try on my laptop once im back to see if it makes a difference …

Softube is located in Sweden. Maybe they don't ship hardware to private customers over the pond. Many manufacturers leave that to retailers.

Edited by sarine

13 hours ago, sarine said:

Console 1 has been discounted at Thomann for a good while now, so it probably has nothing to do with this "flash deal."

Something to consider is that Console 1 is at "MK2" right now. They might try to get rid of them  to make room for MK3. I don't know if it's time for that yet though, as I've only recently found out about this gear.

This is just speculation. It has been on sale in the past.

33 minutes ago, Dave Maffris said:

cannot add this to a card on softube's site no matter how hard I try....so what gives here? 

That's what I stated.  Apparently, here in the US, you can't buy it from Softube,
and the only dealer carrying it at the reduced price is Thomann...in England...with $40 shipping.

Yeah, I saw it afterwards...but I probably won't get it anyway....looking at maybe Presonus Faderport 16 I although I own Studio One 5 I use Cakewalk--I own a Presonus Quantum audio interface. So that may be the best choice for the money. Or go cheaper with Behringer XTouch. Any thoughts?

5 minutes ago, Dave Maffris said:

Yeah, I saw it afterwards...but I probably won't get it anyway....looking at maybe Presonus Faderport 16 I although I own Studio One 5 I use Cakewalk--I own a Presonus Quantum audio interface. So that may be the best choice for the money. Or go cheaper with Behringer XTouch. Any thoughts?

I'd go with the FP 16...Behringer is "hit and miss" quality wise...