Neewer NW-700 Professional Condenser Microphone & NW-35 Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with Built-in XLR Cable and Mounting Clamp & NW-3 Pop Filter & 48V Phantom Power Supply with Adapter Kit

cclarry

I bought this mic for a friend of mine the last time the mic (alone) was on sale.

I have to say that it was quite a bit better than I expected, especially for the price. I think I paid $ 19.95 then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Zargg said:

I bought this mic for a friend of mine the last time the mic (alone) was on sale.

I have to say that it was quite a bit better than I expected, especially for the price. I think I paid $ 19.95 then.

Never used this, but paid more than $20 for a bottom of the line phantom power supply alone back in the day.

• Like 2

Here's a similar Bundle for $29.99

Toleap BM-800 Condenser Microphone Bundle, With Adjustable Mic Suspension Scissor Arm, Shock Mount and Double-Layer Pop Filter, For PC Studio Recording & Broadcasting Skype YouTuber Karaoke

https://www.newegg.com/zingyou-bm-800-2-5mm-connector-gold/p/1V9-00GK-00001?Item=9SIAHT8BPD9286&cm_sp=SP-_-562799-_-Pers_ProductAlsoView-_-4-_-9SIAHT8BPD9286-_-9SIA94K4633596-_--_-2

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Polish!

This. If you like messing with DIY electronics, and you happen to get one with a decent capsule, there are drop-in circuit boards that will greatly improve the sound. If the capsule is krep, those can also be replaced. Nothing wrong with the body/housing as a mod platform.

I've done the basic component mods (swapping film caps and aluminum electrolytics for ceramic and tantalum) on my inexpensive Chinese mics and the results were immediately audible and positive.