My sub needs help ๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿ”ˆ

Shane_B.

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Glad you picked up where my (now deleted) fred left off.

I saw that and it really botheredย me. I see no reason for it. Someoneย must just want to turn the CHย in to something it never was.

Iย worry they'll start banning after so many deletions. Not that it really matters but I'll be gone if that starts happening.

Censorship is becoming a serious problem everywhere.

(2nd attempt at replying. 1st didn't go through. Operator error?)

43 minutes ago, craigb said:

This is supposed to be a virtual Coffee House, maybe they just want all the old members to leave...

The TOS here isย the same as the old CH except there the TOS was not enforced.ย 

A lot of us myself included have committed banishable TOS violations here and we're still here so I don't think it's anything personal.

My point was this:ย  If you create a place for off-topic fun and discussion, then let it be that!ย  That was the original purpose.ย  ALL the other forums are meant for purely music-related topics, ya?ย  They've literally made it a place where someone can announce that they're engaged or expecting a child and we aren't allowed to congratulate them because it's not music related.ย  Wow, really?ย  SMH...

• Like 1

There's some off topic stuff they haven't axed so it seems they do have a little heart left. โคย 

It's still the best forum IMHO compared to the others I used to go to but I do agree with you.

It could be far far worse. Presonus setย their version of the CH to only be visible if you were logged in and to log in you have to be a registered use. Then they set it toย delete all posts after 30 days except for one. It was their version of Ed's random thoughts thread.ย It totally decimated the place. TDPRI had mods thatย make oursย look like prom queens.

The world has changed. Everything we knew and loved is dead and dying from music to ... fill in the blank. Honestly I'm ready to go any time. There's not much good left anymore the way I see it all unfolding. Sorry for being such a downer. Still on pain meds. Probably should hit the hay.