Band-in-a-box offer. Thoughts?

Yan Filiatrault

7 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I have received this offer. Any comments? Good version to get? Better price available later? 
https://www.pgmusic.com/pluginstudioone.htm?fbclid=IwAR3vIUgC1sweOenmfzEwVd64Q80z539UZXseRnjeD5JMAi9To1IDExllBFs

You can get it for less that...most places sell it for $99 and usually
will have a 15% Coupon...which makes it $85...and then they
have sales every so often.  So depending on if you want to wait 
or not, you can get it for less than the 25% off...

6 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Thanks! Will I regret getting the Pro version or I should be good to begin with?

Yep, their clever marketing does a good job of creating that nagging little doubt.

For a first timer, the entry level is probably just fine. Then they will probably release the 2021 upgrade in December.

Edited by abacab

7 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Thanks! Will I regret getting the Pro version or I should be good to begin with?

Actually, the "Pro" version is the entry point, and it goes up from there depending on
what Add On's you purchase...so the Pro version is where you would start

The  PG Music  offer for an upgrade from 2019/2020 Pro to the 2020 UltraPak is $279. But for a first timer the 2020 UltrPak is $479.

If I had $479 lying around, I would probably get Omnisphere. 😉

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

Another thing about BiaB is they usually are releasing newer version about the beginning of December.  So I guess we will have in month or so offers with discounts for version 2021 with extra bonuses for early birds (usually till end of a year).

Good to check with their support if buying now will give an automatic free  2021 version.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Good to check with their support if buying now will give an automatic free  2021 version.

Definitely check.  Otherwise it is $129 to get the 2021 version, which always has a lot of new RealTracks. 

I have seen this a lot with PGMusic on social media.    Many special sales for the previous year's version in the fall. 

I have never seen any BF offers on BIAB, but I suppose it is possible.  But their new version is out around the same time or maybe a week or so later. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2

They do have a 'Easy Payment Plan' on checkout if that helps your decision, the purchase cost is split evenly over 4 months with the first payment a month after purchase.

Again it's a difficult one which package to buy (or can afford) but the MegaPak is a good step up from Pro.

December is the time they bring out the new release, and most often than not have good discounts.