All Bias software 30% off

jude77

5 hours ago, Soundwise said:

694130945_SDSonBIAS.thumb.PNG.2ab16ef4359e96e1913c2fba937de19c.PNG

4 hours ago, jude77 said:

I thought it was just me. 

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I think it sounds pretty dang good personally. I just wish it worked better in my DAW. I have to open every plugin window in the session before it will work. Also can't monitor through it in studio one using low latency monitoring for some reason.

I wouldn't use the word "horrible" on its sound, but judging from BIAS FX1 which is where I left off w/ it.. imo of course I just feel like once you get up to the higher end single amp sims you see how inferior BIAS really is. BIAS FX1 is the first amp sim I ever gave the time of day to a couple years ago. And for the year that I used it, it had this awful bug that Noel et al here recently figured out was on BIAS' end where I'd hit record in CbB and I'd play and when I'd stop the recording the wavefile would just vanish, and it wouldn't be found in the audio folder or even in the history. It'd just be like the recording never happened, and a few of us here reported this and I've talked about it here before. This would happen randomly, maybe every 10 or so takes. And it was f'n w/ my head big time man.. I'd lay down a dope take and watch it vanish and I'd be at my daw like wtf and questioning myself whether I actually hit record or the space bar, then later on in bed in the middle of the night I'd be like "No! I watched the f'n waveform get drawn!" And I did this for a year and I'll never forgive BIAS for that s#!t lol sorry 

To Positive Grid's credit, once Noel sussed out the bug maybe 7mo ago I snapped and emailed PG for a refund even though I'd had the software over a year by then. It was really a symbolic request, but they did upgrade me the BIAS FX2 for free as a consolation. I don't care though lol 

Yeah I'll get the lid back on that can 'o worm sorry 😡

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I think it sounds pretty dang good personally. I just wish it worked better in my DAW. I have to open every plugin window in the session before it will work. Also can't monitor through it in studio one using low latency monitoring for some reason.

All works fine here for me with Studio One.  Is the opening every plug window in session before it will work to do with CbB or in Studio One? I don't use CbB, bailed out of SONAR some 4 years ago and now only use Studio One, and have no such issue like that either.