ACUSTICA AUDIO SSL Fusion emulation FREE

cclarry

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/specials/celestial

Celestial. 'Xmas' now sounds way better.
The gift that you were waiting for. Free until February 14, 2020.

Wow looks great.

I am wondering, "Free until February 14" means you can get it for free until that day or it means that you are free to use it till that date and after that you have to pay for it 😰

Just now, arnoldoo said:

Wow looks great.

I am wondering, "Free until February 14" means you can get it for free until that day or it means that you are free to use it till that date and after that you have to pay for it 😰

It's free...it won't "shut off".  After that date, they'll put a price on it.

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

It's free...it won't "shut off".  After that date, they'll put a price on it.

hahaha thanks Larry! This looks like the best gift of the year.  I am full of reverbs and distortions, so this is something I didn't knew I needed 😄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

Wow looks great.

You'll also get free updates with it. One example is CEIL which was also the free gift last year, they updated & made a "BIG CEIL' version which you also got for free.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

hahaha thanks Larry! This looks like the best gift of the year.  I am full of reverbs and distortions, so this is something I didn't knew I needed 😄

So far it's the winner!

I got Ciel last year for free, and got Big Ciel FREE because of that..which was CRAZY

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Does one really need this If you have IK, Melda, and Izotope?   I'm starting to notice that when certain DAWs get an upgrade that initial first time VST scan takes a long time.

Best to demo, I just tried quickly both the MB & Mix version on my 2 bus, did a little adjusting then disabled. The results were obvious, sounding great with very little effort.

And I'll put up with the high cpu for the quality.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

Best to demo, I just tried quickly both the MB & Mix version on my 2 bus, did a little adjusting then disabled. The results were obvious, sounding great with very little effort.

And I'll put up with the high cpu for the quality.

Agree on all fronts.  Sounds like some magic sauce pretty easily, though CUP intensive.

Regretting not getting the CEIL last year, I remember seeing the offer and thinking I probably don't need that.  Not realizing the quality of work they are doing.  

13 minutes ago, tom said:

Ooh Celestial has been updated to add more drive as other users were complaining also. Sounds really fat now with input trim turned up. What an amazing freebie

From G: We released an update for Celestial. We added input trim control to Tea preamp, we improved the linearity of response of master bus plugin. Harmonic distortion now can be much more cool using input trim control. If something doesn't work just revert to previous release. We are trying to be as much fast as possible due to Christmas holidays

• Like 1