Waves Day 2 of 10 Days of Holiday Deals

cclarry

3 minutes ago, abacab said:
10 minutes ago, chris.r said:

More precisely get another for $1.

More precisely "free" at EveryPlugin. The $1 deal is at Waves.com.

Even more precisely I just bought through EP and paid $1 for another plugin. Maybe I missed something, gone wrong and lost $1 idk.

:D 

8 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Scandalous. 

What waves instruments are worth while? I think I have the CP70 or whatever it's emulating. 

None.   You probably have equivalents.   The difference is one machine license and the nagging WUP.   Right now I just clicked on Element on the desktop and it's asking for a folder and no indication if what I need .   So after that I still say NONE!

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

None.   You probably have equivalents.   The difference is one machine license and the nagging WUP.   Right now I just clicked on Element on the desktop and it's asking for a folder and no indication if what I need .   So after that I still say NONE!

Didn't think so. Wasn't gonna get anything anyway. Is that sour grapes? No, not if I can actually have it. 

1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

Didn't think so. Wasn't gonna get anything anyway. Is that sour grapes? No, not if I can actually have it. 

When you have Komplete, AAS, Spire, Sylenth it's really hard to go after the Waves offerings.   With Waves I usually have to buy duplicate licenses.   There's also a lot more resources on learning with other products.  Plus there's the risk of a DAW not finding them after installation.   Waves is a complicated mess that I'm moving away from.