Sonnox 50 GBP Voucher for Survey

cclarry

5 hours ago, DamienF said:

don't waste your time with it, the voucher is only available until 31st of May and there's no sale on Sonnox website for the moment.

You can get ListenHub for 9 GBP because there's no minimum spend. Very useful app.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, jngnz said:

You can get ListenHub for 9 GBP because there's no minimum spend. Very useful app.

That is literally the only one that might make sense.  That said, I'm not quite sure what it offers that some of the competition doesn't have.

EX.  Melda or Metric AB that some of us would already have.  

Edited by Brian Walton

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

That is literally the only one that might make sense.  That said, I'm not quite sure what it offers that some of the competition doesn't have.

EX.  Melda or Metric AB that some of us would already have.  

It can do more than that. Like act as a plugin host for its audio outputs. For example, I use it as a system wide audio engine so I can have VSX on my headphone outs and not on my speaker outs.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

4 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

It's a pity Listenhub can not use this code.

Voucher works on Listenhub...you have to all the way to checkout before entering the code

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jngnz said:

Yep, Mac only.  :(

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 9:33 AM, cclarry said:

Sadly, Listenhub doesn't do Windows

Thanks missed seeing that.

If I had not been getting blocked from purchasing by the error shown below I would have bought it and found out the hard way.

www2.sonnox.com says
Unable to find your order selection!
Please check you have not enabled any cookie blockers and that you have cookies enabled in your browser

I tried on a couple of different browsers and had the same issue, possibly because I clicked on don't resell my data when I initially connected to their site today.  If that is the reason then they shot themselves in the foot in how they implemented their system.

Edited by TheSteven
mumbled while typing OP
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rational said:

Link from the email doesn't work for me on multiple browsers.

may need to use another E-mail, clear the coockies and delete the long part at the end of the link given to your mail.