The song that got me an endorsement with a well-known guitar effects company (Remixed and remastered)

PJH

Posted (edited)

This track was released on my second solo album Living for the Moment in 2013. We shot a lot of video during the recordings and I decided to share one of the tracks on a guitar forum back then. I mentioned that I used the MI Audio Crunchbox for the guitar tones. I was using Sonar Platinum back then.

The next day I received an email from MI Audio asking if I was interested in becoming a representative for the company. I obviously jumped at the chance. I used their effect pedals exclusively for the longest time. I eventually moved on to the Kemper but only after making profiles of all my favourite MI Audio effect pedals.

I still think that their products have stood the test of time as far as analogue effects go.

So as mentioned before, this track was recorded using the MI Audio Crunchbox and a clean Marshall JCM2000 TSL.

Edited by PJH
  • Like 4

On 5/7/2024 at 3:20 AM, PJH said:

This track was released on my second solo album Living for the Moment in 2013. We shot a lot of video during the recordings and I decided to share one of the tracks on a guitar forum back then. I mentioned that I used the MI Audio Crunchbox for the guitar tones. I was using Sonar Platinum back then.

The next day I received an email from MI Audio asking if I was interested in becoming a representative for the company. I obviously jumped at the chance. I used their effect pedals exclusively for the longest time. I eventually moved on to the Kemper but only after making profiles of all my favourite MI Audio effect pedals.

I still think that their products have stood the test of time as far as analogue effects go.

So as mentioned before, this track was recorded using the MI Audio Crunchbox and a clean Marshall JCM2000 TSL.

That's a cool story! It's amazing how sharing your music and gear preferences on a guitar forum led to an opportunity to represent MI Audio.