GForce AXXESS free with Loopcloud

Wibbles

Get GForce AXXESS free with a Loopcloud subscription - Offer ends 2 June 2024

Check your account at Loopcloud.com or emails for code. 

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/12022-AXXESS

gf_axxess_main_plugin_boutique.jpg?17107

AXXESS – Fat, Gnarly And Flexible Poly

GForce AXXESS is a quick way to get stunning results in your production and it is a master at bass. It has a fantastic giant sound and a super fun sequencer that will surprise you.

Thanks to its unique X-Modifiers, you can also go much deeper. They make it quicker to program complex sounds.

AXXESS lends itself superbly to Electronica, Cinematic, Synthpop, Dance, Ambient, Rock, Prog Rock, Hip Hop and more.

A Synth With A Pedigree

AXXESS retains the warm analogue sound and fundamental architecture at the heart of the original 1975 AXXE, but builds on it in ways that extend its sonic and musical capabilities. This emulation of the famous synth is the sibling of GForce's award-winning Oddity3 and inherited its character.

AXXESS features an efficient Preset Browser, over 350 new presets, a new sub-oscillator, an arpeggiator and a straightforward 16-step sequencer, biting distortion, analogue delay and luscious Reverb effects, a Vintage control to add authentic analogue imperfections, velocity to filter and VCA for expressivity and a fully scalable UI designs.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, MusicMan said:

If anyone has Loopcloud and already owns this, feel free to PM me because I have a nice home for it 🙂

I hate to say this because that is a bad idea from Loopcloud, but I think that the code is generic

• Like 1

Just grabbed it and installed ..

Keep in mind that LOOPCLOUD sub do frequent enough sales like recent one @ 50% less per annum sub at the mo .. so the Studio Annual sub around €50.

So far over the last 2, 3 years I have got that cash back in spades via some really good FREE plugins like this one.

I think you can also just do a trial FREE for 30 days and get the free plugin too??

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Just grabbed it and installed ..

Keep in mind that LOOPCLOUD sub do frequent enough sales like recent one @ 50% less per annum sub at the mo .. so the Studio Annual sub around €50.

So far over the last 2, 3 years I have got that cash back in spades via some really good FREE plugins like this one.

I think you can also just do a trial FREE for 30 days and get the free plugin too??

They were pretty reliable with them, but they took a break for a few months and it seemed like they may be testing the waters of not including them as a monthly bonus which made me hesitate a little. I haven't re-subscribed again since then yet.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

I picked up an annual sub for Artist for £30 a couple of days ago. This suits me fine - I've been subscribing for 3 or so years and I seem to accumulate points quicker than I use them.

I guess this is what their business model is based on - users keep subscribing because they've a backlog of points to use.

Nonetheless I get more than £2.50 per month worth of fun out of messing around with samples in the Loopcloud desktop app whether I'm downloading them or not. And the free plugins are a bonus.

• Like 2

I just signed up for one month to get the plugin because it’s easily worth 6.99. People posting the code or trying to get it for free is why we can’t have nice things in the long run. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wibbles said:

I picked up an annual sub for Artist for £30 a couple of days ago. This suits me fine - I've been subscribing for 3 or so years and I seem to accumulate points quicker than I use them.

I guess this is what their business model is based on - users keep subscribing because they've a backlog of points to use.

Nonetheless I get more than £2.50 per month worth of fun out of messing around with samples in the Loopcloud desktop app whether I'm downloading them or not. And the free plugins are a bonus.

And loopclouds OWN plugins Like Play and Drum etc  ..

I mean this new loopcloud freebie - GFORCE AXXESS - is €100 to buy normally and each year there is a good few of these, so you are getting well more back for the €30 annual sub. I think loopcloud is great value. Like you I have amassed a huge amount of points - about 10k - I do use alot of drum loops, single shots and synth loops for ideas. Interestingly now CAKEWALK NEXT has a built in sampler which can be used with these.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

GFORCE AXXESS - is €100 to buy normally

I agree that Loopcloud can be great value for some, but using the list price of a plugin as a reference in this industry full of huge discounts seems wrong.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Solidos said:

I agree that Loopcloud can be great value for some, but using the list price of a plugin as a reference in this industry full of huge discounts seems wrong.

This is not the list price, which implies a notional price that a product rarely sells at. It is THE price of that plugin synth at the moment:

https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/axxess/

ST£66 + VAT there ( VAT for me in Ireland would be an extra 23% onto that price ).

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/12022-AXXESS

€97 at plugin boutique 3rd party seller ( including VAT ).

It is currently NOT ON SALE and these are the actual prices you pay now to buy it.  I have found that GFORCE Plugs are rarely on sale / huge discounts

Edited by aidan o driscoll

5 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

It is currently NOT ON SALE and these are teh actual prices you pay now to buy it.  I have found that GFORCE Plugs are rarely on sale / huge discounts

Not that rarely though. If you check www.musicsoftsoftwaredeals.com here and here, you'll see that AXXESS can be bought for around 32 to 40$ approx 50% of the time.

But still a nice freebie though. Good thing I still had a coupon for a month of Loopcloud lying around.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Not that rarely though. If you check www.musicsoftsoftwaredeals.com here and here, you'll see that AXXESS can be bought for around 32 to 40$ approx 50% of the time.

But still a nice freebie though. Good thing I still had a coupon for a month of Loopcloud lying around.

Those sales OVER around mid march and were at Audiodeluxe. So full price again now .. best price tho, at $80. I still standby that GFORCE dont have discounts as much as other plugins over a year, that from GFORCE Newsletters I get

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/virtual-instruments/gforce-axxess 

axxesssale.jpg.5b4dbd3b1e89522bd1a41e1f136cefb2.jpg

Edited by aidan o driscoll

Just now, aidan o driscoll said:

Those sales OVER around mid march and were at Audiodeluxe. So full price again now .. best price tho, at $80

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/virtual-instruments/gforce-axxess 

axxesssale.jpg.5b4dbd3b1e89522bd1a41e1f136cefb2.jpg

I didn't say that it's currently on sale. Just that it's on sale quite often. When you know that you just have to wait a month or two to get software 50% off, would you pay full price? I wouldn't. So to me, the actual worth is 40$ max.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I have one also for the Artist plan, although I'm not sure that I am worthy of that title! :)

• Haha 1