Eventide Audio releases "H3000 Factory Mk II" & "H3000 Band Delays Mk II"

Solidos

https://www.eventideaudio.com/h3000-mk-ii-plug-ins/

H3000 Factory Mk II - $199

H3000 Band Delays Mk II - $149

There's also a bundle buy option and make sure to log in to see your crossgrade price!

Renowned for its ability to create effects you’ve never dreamed of, the H3000 Ultra-Harmonizer® is considered to be the “Holy Grail” of effects processors. The H3000 Mk II plug-ins faithfully model the original’s analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters, alongside precise filter recreations that capture its magical sound.

There are a whole lot of videos on their YouTube Channel

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Anybody know if there’s a crossgrade from mki? I have Anthology XII

Anthology XII

Release Notes

Added H3000 Band Delays Mk II and H3000 Factory Mk II plug-ins, replacing H3000 Band Delays v1 and H3000 Factory v1

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, asprog said:

Anthology XII

Release Notes

Added H3000 Band Delays Mk II and H3000 Factory Mk II plug-ins, replacing H3000 Band Delays v1 and H3000 Factory v1

Damn, shouldn’t have sold it.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, asprog said:

Anthology XII

Release Notes

Magic!!!! Thanks :):):)

56 minutes ago, asprog said:

Anthology XII

Release Notes

Awesome! I love Eventide.

Was non-happy about the upgrade costs ($106 for factory, and like $65 for the delay I never use). 

Ended up getting upp'd free with Anthology (thanks team for the head's up).

Installed and I'm running into a bug when you choose any Eventide stuff in AudioSuite where the wrong plug in shows up (Factory = EQ45, etc).  

1 hour ago, e-cue said:

Was non-happy about the upgrade costs ($106 for factory, and like $65 for the delay I never use). 

Ended up getting upp'd free with Anthology (thanks team for the head's up).

Installed and I'm running into a bug when you choose any Eventide stuff in AudioSuite where the wrong plug in shows up (Factory = EQ45, etc).  

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I am unable to reproduce this issue, but if you can please email support@eventide.com and provide a screen capture of what you are experiencing, we can help you further there. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Orville71 said:

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I am unable to reproduce this issue, but if you can please email support@eventide.com and provide a screen capture of what you are experiencing, we can help you further there. 

Great to see you here!

• Like 1