Someone Else (remix , Gary Brun master)

mark skinner

Very nice interplay between the guitars and piano, nice relaxing groove. The discordant stuff thrown in kind of makse it un relax a bit, obviously an artist choice. Great work Mark. 

• Like 1

@mark skinner . . . very cool blending  of acoustic and electric guitars . . . there are some exquisitely sustained electric notes you used throughout, very nice touch.  Also like the sound you got from that sidestick snare with deep reverb . . . the piano and slappy bass additions really make this sound like a jazzy piece, so much going on, a 5 piece modern jazz combo . . . always experimenting you are !

• Thanks 1

Thanks Guys , @KSband , The main sliding acoustic guitar riff, isn't relaxing at all to play. I'm really surprised this got even close to a relaxed groove. @jack c. Thanks for the listen and comment. Always nice of you to respond to nearly every song on this forum.. @noynekker Thanks , I really like that reverb snap in the drum track as well.  That was a loop from Sonar 7 sample library. Yes there is a lot going on in this one . I had to selectively cut quite a few parts out to keep it from being so jumbled up. I think I still have a few panning changes to do. @Rikfr , Appreciate that. I'm also hearing some spots the lead guitar could come up some. I'll start a remix ..       mark

Hi

Lovely sounding Guitar & fantastic space in the mix

we are accustomed to your great musical talents & this is no exception 

Well Done Mark

subvibe 

• Thanks 1

• mark skinner changed the title to Someone Else (remix , Gary Brun master)