New update for TONEX

Esteban Villanova

Instructions

To get updated on Mac/PC, launch the IK Product Manager, go to Manage My Products, and use the Update button next to TONEX.

What’s New in TONEX Version 1.7.1:

TONEX ONE support: Seamlessly manage your Tone Models and Presets in the new optimized Librarian section.

Introducing the Tone Model info panel option: Easily access detailed information on Tone Models via the convenient left sidebar.

Enhanced usability: Model and DSP chain parameters are now conveniently accessible within the Preset Browser section.

General reliability improvements.

• Thanks 3

16 hours ago, cclarry said:

It's up to 1.8 Gb!

Previous releases usually state expected over 4GB after unpacking.  This is arguably the only software that I don't care that it is that absurd.  

I do delete the installers though that are close to 2GB as those add up with all these frequent updates.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

You mean GB, right? 4TB for an amp plugin would be insane hahah

Download speeds are super slow right now, I should have installed before letting you guys know haha

I just updated mine.
Download speed wasn't bad - can't say it was any faster/slower than the IK server normally is.

If the installer was 4TB - I'd expect Tonex to automatically offer to play my parts as well.
"Hi Steven - I'd like thank you for dropping our ToneX VST on top you DAW project - I've created 2 rhythm tracks and a lead solo track with harmonies.  Enjoy."

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Esteban Villanova said:

You mean GB, right? 4TB for an amp plugin would be insane hahah

Download speeds are super slow right now, I should have installed before letting you guys know haha

Yes, woops.  Corrected post.

Download speeds were fine when I tried it after your post yesterday on my end.  

• Like 1