HOW WILL I CARRY ON

Supa Reels

Just trying out EZY Keys,  really good toy so thanks Lynn 😉 THE REMIX IS BELOW so see what you think .. and thanks for the listen 🎧

THE REMIX IS BELOW

Edited by Supa Reels
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, KSband said:

Sounds good, I've been waiting for Ezkeys to go on sale.

So was I .. but as I have EZY drums2 .. and that still isn't on sale .. I guess I had to bite the bullet  ... still not sure if it's worth the cost but it does help with songwriting 🎸 thanks for the comment

ATB

Steve

• Like 1

Wow, you made good use of this great software, Steve.  This is a lovely song which could only be better if your vocal was a little louder to showcase your incredible voice.  I  hope this is a springboard for your prolific songwriting!  Keep it up :)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lynn Wilson said:

It's all your fault, which was a point I made to Fran (the wife), when she bulked at the price ... LOL ..😉

BTW ( I just threw this one together just to see how this software worked so thanks for the comment 👊)

Stay well mate

ATB

Steve

Might do a re-mix

Edited by Supa Reels
  • Like 1

That sounded very nice considering it was 'thrown together' - I can't wait to see what you can produce once you really get stuck into it. 🙂 

Welcome to the EzKeys club - I've used it on a lot of my songs (sometimes building a song from the midi packs and more recently using the replace midi feature where you use the midi packs to play 'in the style of'). There's a lot under the hood of EZK 2 I still haven't got my head around - if I only had more time but there's precious chance of that at present as still in the thick of a house renovation project.

Andy

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

That sounded very nice considering it was 'thrown together' - I can't wait to see what you can produce once you really get stuck into it. 🙂 

Welcome to the EzKeys club - I've used it on a lot of my songs (sometimes building a song from the midi packs and more recently using the replace midi feature where you use the midi packs to play 'in the style of'). There's a lot under the hood of EZK 2 I still haven't got my head around - if I only had more time but there's precious chance of that at present as still in the thick of a house renovation project.

Andy

Hi Andy, sorry I didn't mean to sound glib when I said thrown together .. or big headed ...All I needed to do was see how this thing worked and I never spent too much time on production., as my friend Lynn pointed out LOL.

Regarding the software, I'm with you, just getting used to how it works. The one thing I love is the setting for MIDI OUT and it's a game changer, I use a lot of NI stuff and I have started to use this function for all kinds of instruments .. works great with other types of pianos but I've tried it out on bass lines and guitars ..blows your mind when you think back to the old days, using tape or the ATARI ... wish I had this kind of stuff when I was a kid ! 

Oh and BTW good luck with the house renovation 🏘️

Steve

3 minutes ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Steve

Great track and your vocals are really excellent

Enjoyed this a lot

Great Stuff

Nigel

Many thanks Nigel ... means a lot coming from you 😉

ATB and stay well

Steve

On 4/23/2024 at 4:40 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Wow, you made good use of this great software, Steve.  This is a lovely song which could only be better if your vocal was a little louder to showcase your incredible voice.  I  hope this is a springboard for your prolific songwriting!  Keep it up :)

See what you think of the remix Lynn

• Like 1