MYTH is now Fact

Brian Lawler

Ok this thing sounds (d)awesome. I read something about 700 presets and here's just a taste: 

Price is still high though. I might hold on for a better deal than 30%. That being said, I do have faith this is worth the money if you don't have something like this.

Edit: sorry, same video has been posted above by locrian but I can't delete this on my mobile 😵‍💫

Edited by Nick Blanc
  • Like 3

On 4/18/2024 at 2:22 PM, locrian said:

And...???

First impressions: it’s another thing that goes SWOooOooOoOooOOoSH, has limited MPE capabilities and doesn’t get anywhere near Generate in sound or function, just like the other Dawesome synths. Not sure why I keep buying them because I could have stopped with Abyss and wouldn’t have missed out on much at all.

• Like 2

For me, this one’s another Dawesome marvel, together with Novum. 

I consider both Myth and Novum must-haves. 
As for Myth, the re-synthesis approach is quite captivating. The only other re-synthesis plugin I know (and love) is Zynaptiq’s Adaptiverb. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

For me, this one’s another Dawesome marvel, together with Novum. 

I consider both Myth and Novum must-haves. 
As for Myth, the re-synthesis approach is quite captivating. The only other re-synthesis plugin I know (and love) is Zynaptiq’s Adaptiverb. 

Synplant!

5 hours ago, jngnz said:

First impressions: it’s another thing that goes SWOooOooOoOooOOoSH, has limited MPE capabilities and doesn’t get anywhere near Generate in sound or function, just like the other Dawesome synths. Not sure why I keep buying them because I could have stopped with Abyss and wouldn’t have missed out on much at all.

Myth an Novum are great however still bit pricey to my liking, maybe $49 would be fine i guess

I'm *definitely* going to buy MYTH.

However, the current price seems a bit high given the *significant* discounts I've received on all the Dawesome/Tracktion products I've bought (see table below).

And so my question is: How long do you think it will take MYTH to be similarly discounted?

And, for extra credit, *why* is it that these products get so heavily discounted?

image.thumb.png.e142541328f3a35b157264e6e2e56e33.png

6 hours ago, locrian said:

I'm *definitely* going to buy MYTH.

However, the current price seems a bit high given the *significant* discounts I've received on all the Dawesome/Tracktion products I've bought (see table below).

And so my question is: How long do you think it will take MYTH to be similarly discounted?

And, for extra credit, *why* is it that these products get so heavily discounted?

image.thumb.png.e142541328f3a35b157264e6e2e56e33.png

You forgot Novum. 
And that’s the outlier.  
Never on a deep sale. 
Maybe Myth is akin. 

• Great Idea 1

39 minutes ago, Fleer said:

You forgot Novum. 
And that’s the outlier.  
Never on a deep sale. 
Maybe Myth is akin. 

Okay, good point.  I don't have Novum (yet).

I searched (fairly lazily) and found the following Novum BF sale.  And you're right, the price was much closer to its normal price ($120.57 vs. $179).  So maybe I'll pick-up MYTH now rather than wait on the hope that it does go way down.  Thanks for the insight...

image.thumb.png.15bb15eed63b1aa39b422e5cdf330b34.png

Edited by locrian
  • Like 1