East West Hollywood Strings 2 Preorder

cclarry

The long-awaited sequel to Hollywood Strings is coming April 25. But this time, we made a hard pivot: Instead of going bigger, we recorded a tight 21-piece chamber strings ensemble in EastWest Studios Studio 2 for our most nuanced string library yet — smaller room, same production team, no less cinematic.

You’ll find all the essential articulations, including legato, detache, pizzicato, staccato, spiccato, marcato, col legno, and even rare textural styles like flautando, each with up to four dynamics, ensuring an unparalleled level of expressiveness and realism. From the delicate intimacy of pianissimo to the commanding authority of fortissimo, and everything in between, articulations are captured with exacting detail by an extensive array of microphones, giving you unprecedented control over the performance and sound of the strings. Find out more about Hollywood Strings 2

https://www.soundsonline.com/orchestral/hollywood-strings-2

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 4

I see no incentives in purchasing this library if you already have Hollywood Fantasy Orchestrator, Hollywood Fantasy Strings and Hollywood Stings Opus Edition. There should be maybe an upgrade price less than $400.00. Maybe I'm missing something. Just my thoughts.

34 minutes ago, Sent4th said:

I see no incentives in purchasing this library if you already have Hollywood Fantasy Orchestrator, Hollywood Fantasy Strings and Hollywood Stings Opus Edition. There should be maybe an upgrade price less than $400.00. Maybe I'm missing something. Just my thoughts.

I will probably happen at some point.

• 5 weeks later...