I'd join this band

Bapu

I dunno. The thought of hanging out with a bunch of vegetarians...how many times a day can one proudly proclaim their devotion to veganism, especially when everybody else is already one themselves?

Anybody up for a band dedicated to bacon burgers? I'm thinking "Slaughterhouse Five" if it's a quintet.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

6 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

I dunno. The thought of hanging out with a bunch of vegetarians...how many times a day can one proudly proclaim their devotion to veganism, especially when everybody else is already one themselves?

Anybody up for a band dedicated to bacon burgers? I'm thinking "Slaughterhouse Five" if it's a quintet.

Pork Floyd?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

As long as they don't ask me to play the 🍆

image.thumb.png.d3d9edb9b74d2b8e9dd15a9187a540a7.png

My question would be- why? 

I know. Because they can. I can't imagine getting a high pitched sound out of a pumpkin. Ok at least not in that way.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

As long as they don't ask me to play the 🍆

image.thumb.png.d3d9edb9b74d2b8e9dd15a9187a540a7.png

Just be careful ! after a few drinks you might think the watermelon is a backstage groupie . If you act on it then you may  find yourself never ever getting invited to play or attend a barbecue For Life !!!!

How do I know ? 😉

PS I like to buy Vegan sale foods at Grocery Outlet , cook them up and add sausages , chicken or beef to them ...It sure adds flavor !

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I like to buy Vegan sale foods at Grocery Outlet , cook them up and add sausages , chicken or beef to them ...It sure adds flavor !

Reminds me of the Larry the Cable Guy joke:

Sushi, that ain't bad. Take it home and fry it up, tastes like fish!

• Haha 2

When I was in Australia, I asked them to play “Cheeseburger In Paradise”

And the leader responded, “What! Are you out of your gourd?”

I guess I got myself into a pickle. So I apologized.

In his Aussie accent he said, “Bean there, done that.”

• Haha 1

This is the Austrian Vegetable  Orchestra  . They are looking to get Bapu to join so they can add more flavor to the music  .

In addition to adding more flavor to the Music , they want the sole bragging rights as to being the only Vegetable Orchestra in The World with an Alembic Bass made solely out of Vegetables    😆

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz