APD Deal: 80s Spaces by Nomad Factory - 84% Off

cclarry

On 3/12/2024 at 10:45 AM, Fleer said:

Got their Integral Pack, but the three I wouldn’t want to miss are Cosmos, Magnetic II, Echoes and 80s Spaces. Most of their plugins got updated last year. 

I just tried out Cosmos and Magnetic II again earlier when you mentioned that and they're both decent. I'd forgotten about them a little while waiting for their VST3 versions which hopefully aren't far away, but at least the updates should be free which is nice.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2024 at 8:45 PM, Fleer said:

Got their Integral Pack, but the three I wouldn’t want to miss are Cosmos, Magnetic II, Echoes and 80s Spaces. Most of their plugins got updated last year. 

That's actually four.

• Haha 2

On a more serious note, these seem to be provided by MoReVox, who I believe also provided the impulses for the very 80s influenced Dusty Racks libraries.  Does anyone know if there is any overlap between the impulses used in 80s Spaces vs Dusty Racks?

On 3/11/2024 at 9:45 PM, Fleer said:

Really?   I thought they were just really old.  I have the Blue Tubes bundle (maybe when I bought Sonar for "Life"), but I can't remember.   I've looked at the Integral Pack before,  but kind of thought it was abandonware.  I should look again.

41 minutes ago, husker said:

Really?   I thought they were just really old.  I have the Blue Tubes bundle (maybe when I bought Sonar for "Life"), but I can't remember.   I've looked at the Integral Pack before,  but kind of thought it was abandonware.  I should look again.

They are indeed. Old, that is. So I was surprised they started updating them. Made me look again too. 

This was $19.99 last fall on KVR. Probably many other places too where coupons also worked. I think I paid $17 or something.

APD has been really strange as of late with its prices. Not really deals at all.

2 hours ago, Kirean said:

This was $19.99 last fall on KVR. Probably many other places too where coupons also worked. I think I paid $17 or something.

APD has been really strange as of late with its prices. Not really deals at all.

Yeah, hits and misses. Get the hits, miss the misses.