Native Instruments Virtual Instruments Plugin Boutique 12th Anniversary Sale (Excusive)

cclarry

16 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Nice. Could it be a price error?
I've read that it's very good. Has anyone here got it yet?

It's been out for over a decade so lots of us, probably!

It's good. Very playable and a distinctive, tight timbre. Not one I'd pull up to practice with, but good at fitting in with other spunds imo.

I wouldn't buy it at full or even half price because I  think you can get a lot more for $50. But I'd def pay $13 for it!

• Like 2

On 2/19/2024 at 11:13 AM, Magic Russ said:

What are the odds this is moved into the regular Komplete tier?

I think Alicia's Keys has been in the Ultimate or above tiers for a while now (not Standard or Select). That particular library was the reason I bumped up my initial Komplete purchase way back when. For $13, Alicia's Keys is an incredibly good deal. It is very versatile stand-alone, but even more so with an external FX chain and/or layered with other instruments.

On 2/19/2024 at 11:29 PM, joeletters said:

To me it always felt clunky.  But I'm a Pianoteq snob :)

People on VI-C are layering sampled pianos with the resonance engine from Pianoteq:

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/adding-pianoteq-resonance-to-sampled-pianos.145427/

I have yet to try it myself, but it sounds really good and makes me excited to waste a lot of time trying it on every one of those 217 piano libraries I own.

Edited by jngnz
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1