Has to be approved?

pwal³

3 hours ago, craigb said:

LOL!  If the spammers actually understood the majority of the posters here, we'd be seeing posts like...

*CHEAP Adult Diapers!  Fiber supplements!  Back Pain Help!  Memory Supplements!  Urinary Support!!!  1-800-YOUROLD!* 😂

Add glasses and hearing aids.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wibbles said:

It's very brave of you to admit to such a problem in an public forum.

Young guys I worked with use to buy it off older guys that had it before it became so readily available. 

Men of all ages use it.

Do they have to? IDK. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Young guys I worked with use to buy it off older guys that had it before it became so readily available. 

Men of all ages use it.

Do they have to? IDK. 

More times than not it's triggered by medications that are unrelated to that area of anatomy. It's a lot more common these days for guys of all ages due to doctors not being doctors anymore but rather pharmacists to solve all your problems and not being aware or not caring about the potential side effects.

What I'm getting at is, it doesn't surprise me that the young guys need it, especially if they've ever been on anti-anxiety or depression meds. Anything that alters your mental state and messes with the chems in your brain regardless of age can trigger it.

I was on anti-anxiety meds one time in my early 30s. It lowered my BP too much and they had me stop immediately and that triggered it. Thankfully it went away after a couple years. But then I got married and never used it again anyway, so it was no big deal either way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/10/2024 at 6:02 AM, Shane_B. said:

the young guys need it, especially if they've ever been on anti-anxiety or depression meds.

Never thought of this. I always thought they wanted to be a P-Star all night!!

12 hours ago, craigb said:

Not as a customer, just a curious tourist

And you expect us to believe that!!? There goes that 'humour again!!"

In these days where people bizarrely assume that they somehow have the right to alter what you say, I'm wondering if the pen is still mightier than the sword ?

To me it seems like a backwards step to push people more towards swords.

38 minutes ago, paulo said:

In these days where people bizarrely assume that they somehow have the right to alter what you say, I'm wondering if the pen is still mightier than the sword ?

I believe in everything the government tells me to do and I realize I'm not supposed to have sharp objects like pens and swords.

Corrected.

~ Big Brother

😜

• Haha 1