UJAM AMBER 2, RETRO, & GLORY Plugin Boutique 12th Anniversary Flash Sale (Exclusive) for $19 Each

cclarry

1 hour ago, Scott H said:

I upgraded at $29 too. It’s only a $10 dollar difference but somehow mistiming a sale always feels like a belly punch!

I balance this with thinking about the glitch deals I have gotten in the past. I am pretty sure I am ahead.

• Great Idea 1

It's strange, I hate the UJAM authorization and installation so much! Usually I avoid to get something from such providers, but with all those freebies and good deals the list of my UJAM plugins has grown anyway! 😆

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sistine said:

It's strange, I hate the UJAM authorization and installation so much! Usually I avoid to get something from such providers, but with all those freebies and good deals the list of my UJAM plugins has grown anyway! 😆

Why, what's wrong with their authorization and installation? I find it quite easy. However, I'm starting to feel less excited about their deals as I realize that I hardly use the ones that I already have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Why, what's wrong with their authorization and installation? I find it quite easy. However, I'm starting to feel less excited about their deals as I realize that I hardly use the ones that I already have.

The almighty online madness and install manager madness! 😆 

They cost me hours of installation and backup trouble! Oh well, how I am lucky with the hated iLok authorizations! They make life really easier than such sh..!

I have forgotten: Also the move around/link of the blobs after installation with the install manager is harebrained! This (sample location) is a step backwards with almost all installation managers of all brands!