Free Sampleson Wursy. Subscribe to YouTube channel.

MrFigg

How about adding Wursy, our synthesized Reed Electric Piano, to your collection? Simply subscribe to our YouTube channel, and WURSY is yours for free*.

We'll be creating new videos and we hope to have you within our audience! Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE and enjoy your new Electric Piano Gift.

To claim your complimentary copy of Wursy, keep an eye out for an exclusive video for subscribers on our YouTube home. The video will provide you a download link to your new plug-in.

https://youtube.com/@Sampleson?si=df99dshSnNy09N_y

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Nice of the developer to give this away free. It sounds like a Wurli in some respects, but as a massive Wurli fan, it's just okay. I realize the developer doesn't promote this as an authentic Wurli simulation but an analog synth trying to emulate a Wurli, which seems appropriate.  But I'm not completely in love with the tone (it's not bad, it just hints at a real Wurli enough to make me want to use a real Wurli sample library instead). 

The developer has another plugin, I think it's called Reed 200A, that comes a lot closer to the Wurli that I think sounds much better. Of course,  it also comes at a price that's significantly higher than free. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
I wasn't sure my calling the sound of chords "muddy" was the best way to describe the sound. While I felt that about one patch, I don't feel that about the other patches.
  • Like 2

On 1/9/2024 at 7:42 PM, PavlovsCat said:

Nice of the developer to give this away free. It sounds like a Wurli in some respects, but as a massive Wurli fan, it's just okay. I realize the developer doesn't promote this as an authentic Wurli simulation but an analog synth trying to emulate a Wurli, which seems appropriate.  But I'm not sure I enjoy the tone when I play chords (it sounds better when playing single notes, but seems to get muddy when you play a chord).

The developer has another plugin, I think it's called Reed 200A, that comes a lot closer to the Wurli that I think sounds much better. Of course,  it also comes at a price that's significantly higher than free. 

Reed 200A was also a giveaway a while back, but only for the golden ear crowd that was able to correctly guess which was the real thing and which was the VSTi.  

It was close enough not everyone was getting a copy that is for sure.

I have Model T, Reed 200 v2 and Melox and now, of course Wursy. Glad I hung on for Wursy all the times it was free with other Sampleson bundles. Now all I want is to get Glassy for free and I'm done.