GForce The Christmas Cracker. An additional £20 OFF! Sale Starting Tomorrow.

cclarry

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

minimum spend £50.  No problem as the prices are back to original level.

As Larry's topic says, there's a sale starting tomorrow.

The email also says that starting tomorrow: "You'll also be able to axxess something new!"

EDIT:  Maybe an Arp Axxe?

Edited by SmokeyJ628

10 minutes ago, Carlos Iglesias said:

They force you to buy another one. In this world nothing is given away for free.

Yep, i dont know if that works that well for them on the brand recognition and satisfaction side.

Is like those loyalty vouchers that only work when the products are not on sale and you end up having much better deals on sales than using those vouchers on full price. Ok i get it you dont want me to use it on sales periods, but at least when on full price let me use that damn thing and get a slightly better deal than what is usual on sales, otherwise that voucher is unusable🤷🏻‍♂️

Recently i had an issue with a developer and they offered me a 25% off voucher, the product was on sale 50% off…. But to use that voucher the sale did not apply … so if i apply the voucher the product would get 25% pricier than if bought directly. Even if i use it outside those sales periods i am better off waiting for the next sales which are frequent.

In the end i dont think this is a good look

• Like 4

I bit and got the new AXXESS and the Soundust M-Tron Pro library I had my eye on.

I had a bit of a drama installing the library, probably caused by me not realising I did not have the latest M-Tron Pro installed. It looks like it needs 1.02. Its an interesting, quirky library as you might expect from Pendle, probably not one you would use every day but I am sure the sounds will be put to a good use.

I think AXXESS is very nice for what it is, a one oscillator subtractive synth but some of the pre-sets indicate its far more capable than its simple architecture may suggest.  Probably not an essential id you already have Oddity and a Berringer hardware Oddessy clone - but that didn't stop me! 

• Like 2