Plugin Alliance MEGA plans discount!

Yan Filiatrault

Save NOW with one of our MEGA plans forever and own your favorite plugins

Great news for all the music makers and producers out there! We're excited to announce a limited-time offer on our MEGA Bundle, the definitive suite of pro mixing, mastering, and music production. Enjoy over 180+ plugins from 40+ industry-leading brands, taking your music production to a whole new level.

Much More Than a Subscription

MEGA lets you own your favorite Plugin Alliance plugins forever. Choose from three plans:

MEGA L: Own 3 plugins every year

MEGA XL: Own 6 plugins every year

MEGA XXL: Own 10 plugins every year

With each monthly plan, choose and own the set number of plugins after twelve consecutive months of MEGA or own your favorite plugins immediately after subscribing to the yearly plan!

Lock in Your Discount Forever!

Users who subscribe during this limited-time offer will continue paying the discounted amount for as long as they stay subscribed to the discounted plan. 

Access Every Plugin for Musicians and Producers

MEGA provides access to every Plugin Alliance plugin, including mixing, mastering, virtual instruments, guitar & bass amps, and FX. With plugins from 40+ pro audio brands, MEGA is always growing with frequent new releases.

Don't miss out on this time-limited offer!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/mega-monthly.html?utm_campaign=Cyber_Season_2023_MEGA_LTO_Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&lid=a2yj00do0eyu

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I have been looking at the MEGA L at this price. It ends up at 33$ each for 3 perpetual plugins while getting access to everything all the time.

Not sure they even release 3 good plugins a year at this point. Anyone have a list of what’s upcoming in 2024?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jngnz said:

Not sure they even release 3 good plugins a year at this point. Anyone have a list of what’s upcoming in 2024?

Oh, so now we're supposed to evaluate on being *good*?  I'll probably come in last in that game.

• Haha 3

On 12/15/2023 at 9:20 AM, jngnz said:

These were "pretty, pretty good" (to quote my mate @Fleer)

- AMEK Mastering Compressor ($399)
- Kiive Xtressor ($149)
- bx_masterdesk Pro ($349)
- Brainworx bx_clipper ($249)
- VacAttack Rack Emulation ($249)
- bx_console AMEK 200 ($399)

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Kirean said:

I asked them about it some time ago and you can't stack/extend your existing sub. So to my understanding, if you sub again, it's gonna run parallel to the current one as @Moon OverSea mentioned.

Yes it will stack. I wrote to support a couple of times and they are the worst in the Industry. Whatever reasonable thing you ask, they are not flexible.

Edited by Yan Filiatrault

From the response they gave me, they basically said you can't extend a sub and that when you sub, it will start from the moment you sub.

So if stacking would be possible, it would mean that you could sub now and get 12 months, sub again tomorrow and end up being subbed for 24 months.

Instead, with how they explained it, I assume that if you sub twice, you'll run two subs that will both expire in the next 12 months.

7 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I guess you mean you’re currently at XL and want to got to XXL? 

I got the $249 price now. I will sell one of my vouchers for 10 plugins and 10 masters. In the most usual place.

Edited by Bapu
  • Great Idea 2