The Voice I'm Not Able To Hear

jack c.

I always know that your stuff is going to be a bit off the wall and avant garde and this doesn't disappoint. Overall an enjoyable listen, although I noticed a few timing issues here and there but that might well be intentional.

Good voice. A cross between David Byrne, Michael Stipe and Neil Hannon to my ears 👍

On 12/14/2023 at 4:03 AM, Keith Wilby said:

I always know that your stuff is going to be a bit off the wall and avant garde and this doesn't disappoint. Overall an enjoyable listen, although I noticed a few timing issues here and there but that might well be intentional.

timing-feel i checked each track and all on the money till ones listens as a whole and i do hear what your stating.thanks for listen/comments!!!!!!!!!!!!jackc

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FreeEarCandy said:

Hey Jack! Last I remember you were having a bit of trouble getting you vocals to cut through. Sounds like you solved the issue. Everything is sounding much better.  Merry Xmas

thanks for listen/comments!merry christmas.jack c

16 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

Jack, this is one of the most interesting songs I've heard from you.  The vocal and words are somewhat poignant which goes well with your chord progression and melody.  This deserves a wider audience!

lynn:thanks for listen/comments!merry christmas.jack c