Three new free soundbanks from Arturia for Minifreak (deal) and: V Collection X available now (not a deal)

audioschmaudio

In trying to find out why there are also updates to the non-new, non-reworked Instruments, I stumbled onto this:

https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/5392397216284-Program-Changes-in-V-Collection-9

• Additional info: The update release notes for the ones I checked, now say:
    • Startup preset can now be customized from the hamburger menu
    • User preset banks picture can now be customized
      • This is not new in Pigments (I previously added images to my own and third party banks)
Edited by User 905133

48 minutes ago, User 905133 said:
    • User preset banks picture can now be customized
      • This is not new in Pigments (I previously added images to my own and third party banks)

Yes you can, but it requires the manual step of moving your image into whichever directory it goes into.  It would be nice if they could have the images saved and imported with the bank in a way that requires no user involvement.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Available at Arturia too now.
However, we can now already see what's new:
Now included: CP-70 V, the MiniFreak V, and the Acid V, Augmented Brass, Augmented Grand Piano, and Augmented Woodwinds.
Rebuilt: Mini V and Wurli V
Three new exclusive expansion packs included

My price from Arturia for the upgrade: $149 for Mini V,  Wurli V and Acid V.
Mini V and Wurli V should both be free updates.  Sick of every tweak being a chargeable new version.
To hell with Arturia - unless I breakdown and buy some hardware (keyboard or such) they will not get another dime from me.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2