Does anyone NOT have an Arturia account?

jngnz

Just now, audioschmaudio said:

Not me, but that's a crazy generous offer. Are you that unhappy with their software?

Don't get me started.

BTW, in case anyone has all the free stuff only in their account and is worried about using multiple accounts or whatever.... I think I have all the freebies covered in there.

19 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Looks like this will be going to the very much deserving satya.

That was very generous of you, jngnz, and I agree, that satya is very deserving for all he does to make this forum worthwhile.  It was nice to see this.  Kudos to you, jngnz and I hope satya enjoys his new plugins. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, satya said:

here i got it friends thank u @jngnz

thanku.png

Firstly..... congratulations @satya and well done @jngnz for your generosity.

Secondly, double check that the upgrade offer in your account is worth it. I recently got an Arturia account and the upgrade offer inside my account profile is double the price of the current 80% offer on the splash screen. 

Apart from that, Enjoy!!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vst0nE said:

enjoy satya,,,any other freebie for satya please?

V collection X upgrade is coming ...whats new?

Even if V collection 12 comes if u have any version of V collection the update price will always be 99$ I guess 

4 hours ago, jngnz said:

Thank f— it’s gone.

I feel the same way about a couple developers. I may make a similar offer next year. That's an awesome thing you did.

This gave me a thought though, morbidly. What if I got hit by a bus? I wonder if I should set up unexpected death scenario where all my logins, etc. could be sold off to finance my post-death gambling debts. I don't want the bookies coming after my family. 

But seriously - there's probably $10s of thousands of software in some people's accounts that would just be sitting there forever. Perhaps there's a service that can handle digital estate assets after death.

Back to reading Edgar Allan Poe.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 3