Brenner murer (Burning Walls)

Kjetil Fjellmann

Hi all!

I got kind of a challenge from my wife; could you take this song-lyrics I just wrote, and make a song out of it.
(Lyrics in Norwegian).

Then this happened in a few days :)

I'd love some feedback from you on what I need to improve for my next song.

PS! Made from scratch in Sonar Beta 😍

Best regards
Fjellmann

• Meh 1

Maybe a better streaming service: 

26 minutes ago, Rikkie said:

Hi Kjetil, I can only hear a few seconds, can't go to spotify,  I would take another listen to your bends on guitar, they're not in tune but maybe you want it this way 😉

Rik

The not in tune bends are most intentional :) 

A better streaming service maybe:

• Like 1

Really good mix I found no flaws at all. Weirdly enough this reminds me of a Mexican group I love called Mana. They use same sort of instrumentation. And I can’t understand the lyrics but that’s not a problem if it’s great music! Good job. 

Edited by John Vere

5 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Kjetil , I Loved the guitar part at 1:23. got a little of that U2 feel. I think the mix sounds Very nice.  If I were to change anything I think I would try to thicken up the lead vocals a little.  Maybe reducing the brightness a little would help ??

hyggelig ..  mark

Thank you :) I will look into my vocal-chain on my next one.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, John Vere said:

Really good mix I found no flaws at all. Weirdly enough this reminds me of a Mexican group I love called Mana. They use same sort of instrumentation. And I can’t understand the lyrics but that’s not a problem if it’s great music! Good job. 

Thank you :) Mexican/Norwegian... same, same 😍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Sounds real good to me, Kjetil.  That little hand clapper every other measure or so is a little distracting but that's probably just me.
-Bjorn

Thank you :) It's supposed to be a bit annoying, the clapper-thingy (It's claves). Was not sure about it though...but now I know that it worked - kind of 😎