Fuse Audio Labs - Each plugin $14.90

Frank

10 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

The spring reverb looks nice but I’m pretty happy with the two PSP ones I have. 

There's an idea. I'll check out their spring reverb. I'm a sucker for those. I have, I think,  4 decent ones,  but I'm still open to listening to more. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

• Frank changed the title to Fuse Audio Labs - Each plugin $14.90
55 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I recall that this developer has impressive credentials,  having worked for many respected effects developers. What effects do you guys recommend checking out? 

Try them out, they (well, Ray? I'm not sure anyone else is involved) have a generous demo policy - 14 days without restrictions. Personally, I think all the preamps/compressors are absolutely top-notch. The channel strip at this price is a Hornet level steal. I LOVE the F-59, I think it's a hidden gem. The spring reverb is interesting/nice with its own character. I demo-ed the plate reverb but didn't think it stood out next to the other ones I have/use (Arturia, Soundtoys, PSP). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I recall that this developer has impressive credentials,  having worked for many respected effects developers. What effects do you guys recommend checking out? 

The channel strip is my goto. Good balance between features and usability.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2023 at 8:37 AM, PavlovsCat said:

Ray is one of the masterminds behind Neold and has also worked on plugs for Plugin Alliance and Black Rooster. The preamps and compressors are really good.

I highly recommend the VPRE-562A preamp, and the VCL-864U Vari-Mu limiter.  I'm looking forward to demoing some of their other offerings. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jbl4311 said:

Ray is one of the masterminds behind Neold and has also worked on plugs for Plugin Alliance and Black Rooster. The preamps and compressors are really good.

I highly recommend the VPRE-562A preamp, and the VCL-864U Vari-Mu limiter.  I'm looking forward to demoing some of their other offerings. 

Thanks for the recommendations. I should probably have some time on Sunday to give the preamp a try.  I'm not proud to admit it, but I don't know much about mixing and rely heavily on AI tools from Izotope and Sonnible when it comes to limiters. Although, it's pretty hard to pass up a respected dev charging only $14.50 for a nice preamp or a limiter, so who knows.