Toontrack Eight new deals added today! | Our Black Friday week sale continues

cclarry

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

quick question for the TT expert, if i still have EZK 1 and I get one of these EZK expansions, will they work, or it all not for EZK 2?

They should work with your EZKyes 1. Just make sure to check system requirements for each library.

image.thumb.png.cf9cf347cd89193e30e998a2e77be2a2.png

Thoughts on the newly discounted EZ Keys MIDI

Already had 70s Pop, and it's good for what it is supposed to be.

Downloaded West Coast Rock.  If you like Michael McDonald, there's one which is based off "I Keep Forgetting" and another based off "What a Fool Believes"

EDM has a lot of arpeggios.  Could also be good for prog maybe.

Fusion - if you don't use super jazzy chords this could be good for late 70s pop/rock too.

• Like 1

Best prices I've found for these sale items is at Thomann Music. Custom Shop EZX and other EZX  and EZK on sale other places for $27  are selling for $24.70 USD there, less  than anywhere else that I know of.  EBXs are $48 compared to $53. 

https://www.thomannmusic.com/toontrack_ezx_custom_shop.htm?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA6vaqBhCbARIsACF9M6kdx-uAnq6jLwg9Z7OhmpejkVakTcRcPKAeJx76arsglmj4X5-bnlUaAsTYEALw_wcB

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Best prices I've found for these sale items is at Thomann Music. Custom Shop EZX and other EZX  and EZK on sale other places for $27  are selling for $24.70 USD there, less  than anywhere else that I know of.  EBXs are $48 compared to $53. 

https://www.thomannmusic.com/toontrack_ezx_custom_shop.htm?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA6vaqBhCbARIsACF9M6kdx-uAnq6jLwg9Z7OhmpejkVakTcRcPKAeJx76arsglmj4X5-bnlUaAsTYEALw_wcB

At Best Service, they are a little bit higher, but a bit less if you consider Best Coins.

• Like 1