ValhallaRoom Updated to 2.0.0.

Pluto Gabo

The only reason you don't see Valhalla stuff in this forum often is because he never does sales. Top notch stuff though and easy on the CPU. I highly recommend Vintage Verb, Rooms and Delay. Basically the ones I own. I'm sure the others are just as good! 😎

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I've seen and heard so much praise for this developer. I do mostly rock and acoustic singer songwriter music. Is there any plugin of theirs that I should look into? Currently I only have their freebie, I think it's called Super Massive. 

There are two other freebies (Space Modulator and Freq Echo) on their page too: https://valhalladsp.com/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I've seen and heard so much praise for this developer. I do mostly rock and acoustic singer songwriter music. Is there any plugin of theirs that I should look into? Currently I only have their freebie, I think it's called Super Massive. 

Their Delay and probably the Vintage Verb

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mibby said:

The only reason you don't see Valhalla stuff in this forum often is because he never does sales. Top notch stuff though and easy on the CPU. I highly recommend Vintage Verb, Rooms and Delay. Basically the ones I own. I'm sure the others are just as good! 😎

at $50 it's always a deal

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1