Plugin Boutique's "One Free with Paid Purchase" adds two new choices (Now ends: 30th Nov)

Solidos

https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles/1954-Claim-your-FREE-copy-of-Excite-Audio-VISION-4X-Lite-or-Universal-Audio-LA-2A-or-UJAM-MELLOW-2

As these normally run until the end of the month, Ithought I'd remind everyone that this unusually runs out today.

For those who want to get UJAM's Mellow 2, Excite Audio's VISION 4X Lite or UA's LA-2A for free with a purchase then go grab it now.

UPDATE:

You can now choose between the 3 above, Dawesome LOVE & AIR's Drum Synth

Ends 30th November

Edited by Solidos
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

• Solidos changed the title to Plugin Boutique's "One Free with Paid Purchase" adds two new choices
Just now, MrFigg said:

So great so great so great. Love is magic. It's all you need apparently. So....bought Klevgrand Pipa with some virtual cash and I'm done.

You're done?  Come on. We're never done. We are plugin and sample library junkies enabling our fellow plugin and sample library junkies. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

You're done?  Come on. We're never done. We are plugin and sample library junkies enabling our fellow plugin and sample library junkies. 

I think I am...I really do. Saying that, I thought exactly the same this morning.

Here's the lineup so far and it's not even BF yet:

Arturia V Collection : €99

Melda Complete Bundle: €10

Klevgrand STARK: $20

Klevgrand Pipa (with Love free): €15

No regrets either :)

13 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

??!?!

You as a guitarist should know this Brian...but it's not too late.

I submitted a whole load of guitar tracks here and built up credits:

https://meldaproduction.com/guitararchive/guitar/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=guitar_event&utm_content=guitararchive_guitar_link

Then with some strategic bundle buying together with the plugins I already had I managed to reduce the price of the everything bundle to a tenner.

• Great Idea 1

5 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

You as a guitarist should know this Brian...but it's not too late.

I submitted a whole load of guitar tracks here and built up credits:

https://meldaproduction.com/guitararchive/guitar/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=guitar_event&utm_content=guitararchive_guitar_link

Then with some strategic bundle buying together with the plugins I already had I managed to reduce the price of the everything bundle to a tenner.

Ahh, yes.

I've submitted about 18 sets or so already from a number of instruments.

Already have MComplete, but was curious if there was another deal on the table to pass on to some friends.

Just now, Brian Walton said:

Ahh, yes.

I've submitted about 18 sets or so already from a number of instruments.

Already have MComplete, but was curious if there was another deal on the table to pass on to some friends.

Curious. If you already have MComplete then you're guaranteed any new plugins they make for free. What're you going to do with the credits you're accumulating?

Thought they just wanted guitars and basses. Think I submitted 6 or 7 different guitars and one bass.

1 minute ago, MrFigg said:

Curious. If you already have MComplete then you're guaranteed any new plugins they make for free. What're you going to do with the credits you're accumulating?

Thought they just wanted guitars and basses. Think I submitted 6 or 7 different guitars and one bass.

It was more about making sure if this becomes some useful playground of sounds, that I'd have access to my guitars (and bass) in there.  

Honestly don't think you can really do anything with credits once you have MComplete, which one could argue isn't fair in the event you would want to transfer a purchase to someone else.  In fact, before I got MComplete I actually had a duplicate of a plugin.  Once I got MCOmplete, it removed all my licenses other than MComplete.   Not complaining at this point as I never thought I'd be able to get MComplete, and with the transfer costs - it seems like it would be an unlikely sell of non-complete items to someone else.

And by instruments, I meant guitar and basses.

• Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

It was more about making sure if this becomes some useful playground of sounds, that I'd have access to my guitars (and bass) in there.  

Honestly don't think you can really do anything with credits once you have MComplete, which one could argue isn't fair in the event you would want to transfer a purchase to someone else.  In fact, before I got MComplete I actually had a duplicate of a plugin.  Once I got MCOmplete, it removed all my licenses other than MComplete.   Not complaining at this point as I never thought I'd be able to get MComplete, and with the transfer costs - it seems like it would be an unlikely sell of non-complete items to someone else.

And by instruments, I meant guitar and basses.

Hmmm...all my licenses for individual plugins as well as bundles are still showing. I just figured I wouldn't be able to transfer them seeing as how they were used to bring down the price of the bundles.

• Solidos changed the title to Plugin Boutique's "One Free with Paid Purchase" adds two new choices (Now ends: 30th Nov)