MeldaProduction Black Friday - Up To 75% Off Start Nov. 20th

cclarry

MeldaProduction's Black Friday Sales are here, offering up to 75% off.

Most of the plugins and all bundles are now at 50% of their regular price.

That applies to best-sellers like MFreeFXBundle, MCompleteBundle, MAutoDynamicEq or MMultiAalyzer.

Some tools get as low as 75% off (MDynamics, MTurboEQ), so you can even get a few plugins at the €9 (MVibratoMB, MTremoloMB).

https://www.meldaproduction.com/

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, tansetter said:

Anyone got a referral code burning a code in their pocket?
(I've been waiting for the sale on the free bundle since all the good advice in another thread, also getting the newsletter, etc - thanks folks!)

Sent you a PM

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

A lot of their products are over 7 years old and the graphics show how dated they are.

You might want to do some more research.  They make some of the most advanced plugins on the market and they just had an update today and if history is any indicator, there will be yet another update shortly again.

The UI is simplistic but fully resizable and generally speaking this cuts down on cpu consumption.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

You might want to do some more research.  They make some of the most advanced plugins on the market and they just had an update today and if history is any indicator, there will be yet another update shortly again.

The UI is simplistic but fully resizable and generally speaking this cuts down on cpu consumption.

So advanced, complex, and hard on the eyes that I don't even use the free ones I've installed.

:/

A G.U.I. for idiots update is needed for sure.  One without a overly complex appearance.  Maybe they should find someone less smart than themselves to design the next G.U.I. and make it more humane.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

So advanced, complex, and hard on the eyes that I don't even use the free ones I've installed.

:/

A G.U.I. for idiots update is needed for sure.  One without a overly complex appearance.  Maybe they should find someone less smart than themselves to design the next G.U.I. and make it more humane.

You have to buy the paid versions to get that.

image.png.b201cbee273da7f63e0d972850238889.png

image.png.d6789af38f4229d96de8f192dd5400d4.png

image.thumb.png.cf4e918e0654f6ba0f4762fbee105184.png

image.thumb.png.1aca8479eeb53178b411792c9dccb685.png

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 6

38 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Best I've seen before this was $50 after any into pricing, etc.  Seems unlikely it will go to $26 in any kind of reasonable amount of time again.

It was 39$ 3 months ago from W.A Productions.

i didnt bought then, wasnt sure about the sounds, and the interface looks a little cluncky

but 24€ is really cheap….about the sounds.. is anybody that has this end up using those sounds? 

5 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

It was 39$ 3 months ago from W.A Productions.

i didnt bought then, wasnt sure about the sounds, and the interface looks a little cluncky

but 24€ is really cheap….about the sounds.. is anybody that has this end up using those sounds? 

That's true (I even posted about - woops), though buying straight from Melda here you can also potentially get discounts if new to the newsletter and grab a referral code, with for a new users makes this thing almost free.

I've mentioned it elsewhere, the Meldway Grand is an amazing piano that alone is easily worth it if you have the HD space.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

That's true (I even posted about - woops), though buying straight from Melda here you can also potentially get discounts if new to the newsletter and grab a referral code, with for a new users makes this thing almost free.

I've mentioned it elsewhere, the Meldway Grand is an amazing piano that alone is easily worth it if you have the HD space.

More than 80GB the complete library isnt it? i saw that somewhere

12 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I'm into bland GUIs.  I think it's easier when they are similar. 

Melda is like the Reaper of plugins.  They are complexed.  

1 hour ago, asprog said:

Hello,

if I buy the Mixing Bundle, by how much does the price of the Complete Bundle?

35% of all plugins included in the Mixing Bundle? Or 35% of the Mixing Bundle full price?

If I recall correctly, when calculating the price they subtract 70% of what you have actually spent on the plugins in that bundle. So if you buy the Mixing Bundle, the price of the Complete Bundle should be €1049 - (€324 * 0.7) = €822. You would then spend €1146 in total for the Complete Bundle.

Please someone check my math.

Edited by pseudopop
phrasing
  • Thanks 1