Arturia Modern Lab for Analog V FREE!

cclarry

This is a nice set of sounds inspired by indie and pop songs from  the last 20 years or so.   Also probably the only place you will see Radiohead and Taylor Swift in the same sound bank.

Also included, sounds inspired by Bruno Mars, MGMT, Tame Impala, Grimes,  Mac DeMarco, Lady Gaga, and The Weeknd.

Edited by Magic Russ
  • Like 2

mmm - I have downloaded this but, although it appears in my library browser, there seems to be no presets there. Also I am pretty sure I downloaded a load of other free presets when I first got Analog Lab Lite but they don't appear to be there now. Haven't used it for ages so maybe I'm misremembering!

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

Indeed, one of the very best. And great support too. 

Having spent the last week or so failing to get answers to some really quite simple questions from their sales support I have to disagree there. 

They were quick enough in responding each time, but that's not a lot of use when they don't actually answer the question.

Maybe tech support is better, IDK - never had to use that, but sales support......let's just say they're making NI look good this week.😬

Edited by paulo
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

This is a nice set of sounds inspired by indie and pop songs from  the last 20 years or so.   Also probably the only place you will see Radiohead and Taylor Swift in the same sound bank.

Also included, sounds inspired by Bruno Mars, MGMT, Tame Impala, Grimes,  Mac DeMarco, Lady Gaga, and The Weeknd.

#TeamRadiohead by I'm not a hater.