Melodyne Black Friday Sale

cclarry

4 hours ago, Technostica said:

If you have a serial number for Essential, you can use it as a coupon to get a €20 discount direct with Celemony.
It doesn't even matter if it has been registered as mine has been. 
Just entered that registered Serial No and it brought the update to Studio 5 from version 4 down to €9.

This was a great tip! 🤜🏻🤛🏻

• Like 4

On 11/18/2023 at 2:39 PM, smde said:

Judging by the amount of discount and  past experience, Melodyne 6 might be comming  in 2024.

I was just thinking Celemony hasn't really added any new functionality in a while.  You would think they would have the state-of-the-art stem separation.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, cclarry said:

$29 to go from Essential to Assistant is too good to pass up!

Great idea, I wanted to do the same (though here it is 29 EUR)!

But when I put it into the cart, then it chose exactly the Essential 4 license as base that I want to keep for my W7 recording pc! There was no chance to choose one of the other Essential 5 licenses as base! The only solution had been to contact support, but this was too much hassle for me, thus I purchased it from everyplugin for $41.11 ! Okay, this is $9.00 more, but like that I keep my other Essentials (worth 20 EUR) for future updates!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Wonder how much an extra seat for Studio 5 costs when one already hasStudio 5.  It says this can be done but not sure how much it is during this sale.   Would be nice to get another Ilok authorization but also don't want to pay much to get it.  

Shows as €349 with tax for me and for a reference, the upgrade from Essential is €249.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Technostica said:

Shows as €349 with tax for me and for a reference, the upgrade from Essential is €249.

Hmm...that doesn't make much sense if true.  Extra seat for a product one already has $350 or upgrade from the lowest tier ($50 for $250).

I was thinking it should be something nominal like $30 as it is still tied to an individual user.

• Great Idea 1

4 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Hmm...that doesn't make much sense if true.  Extra seat for a product one already has $350 or upgrade from the lowest tier ($50 for $250).

I was thinking it should be something nominal like $30 as it is still tied to an individual user.

If true! :)
Keep in mind that the full version still shows as €649.
Some companies do odd things like that.

6 minutes ago, Technostica said:

If true! :)
Keep in mind that the full version still shows as €649.
Some companies do odd things like that.

Yeah, but they have run specials to get from Essential all the way up to Studio for ~200ish a few times.  So the retail price is always the "sucker" price.

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Wonder how much an extra seat for Studio 5 costs when one already hasStudio 5.  It says this can be done but not sure how much it is during this sale.   Would be nice to get another Ilok authorization but also don't want to pay much to get it.  

Maybe buy a used license of 5 since new licenses are 6.

edit:  oops, never mind.  Thought it was the Studio One thread.

Edited by ALC
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

$29 to go from Essential to Assistant is too good to pass up!

I'm thinking that too. Seeing I got Essentials free with that Vegas Samplitude bundle at Fanatical a few months ago.

If anyone is wanting Essentials, you can grab Acid Pro 11 producer bundle for $49.99 BF deal and get Essentials included. Same price as Essentials sale and get  DAW to boot, and some other goodies like 2 Brainworx plug-ins, iZotope Ozone 11 Elements,, MAGIX Effects Suites, modernEQ & 13.6 GB ACIDized loops.

https://www.magix.com/us/music-editing/acid/acid-pro/

Edited by Lamia6
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 2