Plugin Boutique - Klevgrand Black Friday Sale - Up to 70% off (& Kleverb for $35)

Kirean

3 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Hoping Tomofon shows up a bit cheaper elsewhere. That'd be swell. 

It's already €10 cheaper than what I paid less than two months ago when I thought I was getting a good deal. In addition to that:

Choose two Tomofon Extension packs (worth $30) for free with every purchase of our multi-layer wavetable synth Tomofon!

They are just twisting the knife, aren't they? I'm going to stop buying things outside of November. :/ 

Edited by pseudopop
  • Sad 2

I'm new to this developer, but got pointed to them because I couldn't find the basic sweeps and swirls I was after for some jazz ballad stuff (think Tony Bennett's The way you look tonight). Along the way I got StraightAheadSamples brushes, FluffyAudio brushes, VSL jazz drums, Soniccouture's Moonkits, and Toontrack Decades (which also required upgrading to SD3).

I really wish I'd found Borsta first! Seriously, this may be the best $30 you can spend on a library.

They even do very functional demos! Huzzah for Klevgrand!

2 hours ago, GoncaloL said:

In their site they have a Black friday synth bundle https://klevgrand.com/products/black-friday-synth-bundle-2023 For 79$
that includes Tomofon, Speldosa, Jussi, Hillman and two Tomofon expansions, it seems a very good deal to me

It’s very much worth noting that even if you already own Tomofon, you get to pick the 2 free expansions when buying this. I was only missing Jussi and paid $9ish for that and the two expansions.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I installed Tomofon to try it out and chose the L drive as the install location because my main drive is getting full. This is what was installed in that folder:

2023-11-1614_37_30-Tomofon.jpg.38258654fa93dce25bff1b009b995519.jpg

... Why do they even bother asking where to install it.

17 minutes ago, BTP said:

I installed Tomofon to try it out and chose the L drive as the install location because my main drive is getting full. This is what was installed in that folder:

2023-11-1614_37_30-Tomofon.jpg.38258654fa93dce25bff1b009b995519.jpg

... Why do they even bother asking where to install it.

Just find the .dll and move it to the same folder.

2 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Could you move that folder to your L Drive and then point to that directory using the Load function on Tomofon?

I uninstalled already. It didn't look like you could change the folder location.

• Confused 1