Lesson learned

SteveStrummerUK

This is supposed to be about lessons learned so let these be a lesson to you!

Awhile back I asked my buddy Boudroux  “How long have you been wearing that bra?” Boudroux replied, “Ever since my wife found it in the glove compartment.”

A turtle is crossing the road when he’s mugged by two snails. When the police show up, they ask him what happened. The shaken turtle replies, “I don’t know. It all happened so fast.” 

I tried to sell my dog once . I made a sign and put in in the front yard “Talking Dog for Sale.” 

I got a buyer right away. I invited him in to my house for a good look at my dog.  The man watched and listened for a bit then asked my dog  “ what have you done with your life?”  I’ve led a very full life,” said the dog. “I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home.”  The guy was flabbergasted. He asked me , “Why on Earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?”  and I said  “Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!”

Edited by bayoubill
War has become God’s way of teaching Americans geography
  • Haha 3

Non-Intellectualous is me 

and proud of it!

I feel a Non-Intellectualous thought coming ... coming  ............coming  ........................if a Buddhist refused Novocaine during a root canal  would it mean he or she has reached and thus achieved  transcend dental medication

• Haha 1