Refunded : GForce M-Tron Pro IV 12.99€

ralfrobert

I realize I'm going to get hate for this, but I've given free advice to a lot of developers over the years in exchange for them giving free NFRs to low income musicians. My logic is simple,  care about others. Developers and e-commerce shop owners are regular people simply trying to make a living. Why be opportunists seizing a chance to profit by taking advantage of someone when they make a mistake?

I realize I'm going to be ripped on for preaching,  but I'm really only trying to appeal to you guys not to dehumanize shop owners and developers out of greed, but to consider empathy for the person now being taken advantage of. When you see a developer or a store owner makes an obvious mistake, why not contact them to try to help him rather than try to exploit their mistake?  This isn't some huge company.  This is some little guy trying to make a living; I don't think he's getting rich.  Why screw him over and take advantage of him just because you can? Why not take the better option and help him? 

Just a simple thought.  

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 10
  • Great Idea 2

Just now, PavlovsCat said:

I realize I'm going to get hate for this, but I've given free advice to a lot of developers over the years in exchange for them giving free NFRs to low income musicians. My logic is simple,  care about others. Developers and e-commerce shop owners are regular people simply trying to make a living. Why be opportunists seizing to take advantage of someone when they make a mistake. 

I realize I'm going to be ripped on for preaching,  but I'm really trying to appeal to you guys. When you see a developer or a store owner makes an obvious mistake, why not contact him to try to help him rather than try to exploit his mistake?  This isn't some huge company.  This is some little guy trying to make a living.  Why screw him over and take advantage of him just because you can? Why not take a better option and help him? 

Just a simple thought.  

Totally agree. Absolutely. In my opinion we have to take care of each other. I will however cite the ADSR Nectar 3 example again. Their attitude resulted in reciprocation. Audio Deluxe were humble. remains to be seen how this will be dealt with. personally I'm not bothered either way.

In terms of mistakes, it might be worth pointing out that Air Music Tech DB-33 on the same site is showing as down from $139.58 to $10.81 so the GForce price was not unbelievable even though we all know that it was. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Totally agree. Absolutely. In my opinion we have to take care of each other. I will however cite the ADSR Nectar 3 example again. Their attitude resulted in reciprocation. Audio Deluxe were humble. remains to be seen how this will be dealt with. personally I'm not bothered either way.

In terms of mistakes, it might be worth pointing out that Air Music Tech DB-33 on the same site is showing as down from $139.58 to $10.81 so the GForce price was not unbelievable even though we all know that it was. :)

Thanks for considering my point. I sincerely appreciate it. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

Info from D-Fused Sounds:

Hi you all music peep, my name is Marco and I'm the co-founder of D-Fused Sounds, unfortunately today happened that the GForce M-Tron Pro IV was wrong priced €12.99 instead of €129.99, I understand that it is completely annoying because, like you, I am a consumer but unfortunately I can't blame the collaborator as a human error can happen (and we will do everything so that it will not happen again). We are refunding all the purchases of the M-Tron Pro so you'll receive it during the day, again, I'm really sorry for what happened but hope you all can understand.
Thanks for your patience and comprehension.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hi you all music peep, my name is Marco and I'm the co-founder of D-Fused Sounds, unfortunately today happened that the GForce M-Tron Pro IV was wrong priced €12.99 instead of €129.99, I understand that it is completely annoying because, like you, I am a consumer but unfortunately I can't blame the collaborator as a human error can happen (and we will do everything so that it will not happen again). We are refunding all the purchases of the M-Tron Pro so you'll receive it during the day, again, I'm really sorry for what happened but hope you all can understand.

It's normal and it's a correct decision IMO

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thanks for being Frank Marco...or Frank?

Try and make sure though that people don't get refunded less than they paid due to exchange rates and PayPal fees. Not the first time it's happened.

• Like 2

• ralfrobert changed the title to Refunded : GForce M-Tron Pro IV 12.99€

Okay, so no one got the too good to be true deal, but things turned out alight.

I have long owned M-Tron, from version one, and totally love it (I'm obsessed with Trons, FTR). I thnk I've bought from this shop once. But this thread makes me want to buy from him again. He seems like a really nice guy. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

Hi you all guys, I'm Luca from D-Fused Sounds Team, I'm really sorry for what happened  within the GForce M-Tron Pro,  we made the best to fix this as soon as possible and refund you all in the shortest possible time. Unfortunately it was missed the digit of one "9" at the end of the price , making it €12.99 instead of €129.99 and created this hardship, apologize from all the staff here at D-Fused Sounds and this is a lesson for us, triple check in future 👍

Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding.

Luca

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, D-Fused Sounds said:

Hi you all guys, I'm Luca from D-Fused Sounds Team, I'm really sorry for what happened  within the GForce M-Tron Pro,  we made the best to fix this as soon as possible and refund you all in the shortest possible time. Unfortunately it was missed the digit of one "9" at the end of the price , making it €12.99 instead of €129.99 and created this hardship, apologize from all the staff here at D-Fused Sounds and this is a lesson for us, triple check in future 👍

Ecommerce software should have some kind of system to prevent errors like these. Just a simple notification saying "Woah, are you sure about this?" whenever the discount is more than 90% would help a lot.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

9 minutes ago, D-Fused Sounds said:

Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding.

Luca

Luca, I think you've handled this very well. I think I've bought from you once before, but candidly, I'm not totally sure because I spend too much on this hobby. But seeing how you handled a simple mistake, I'm now a fan. Plus it's cool that you visit our little forum from time to time. I wish you well. 

- Peter AKA Pietro

• Like 2