IK Multimedia EQP1A FREE

satya

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Lucky you....

Please choose your desired downloads and provide a valid e-mail address. Please notice that addresse from one-time-providers are not accepted. If you feel this is a mistake, please get in touch at redaktion@beat.de

Does it show this error?

Neither for me. 

4 minutes ago, satya said:

Please choose your desired downloads and provide a valid e-mail address. Please notice that addresse from one-time-providers are not accepted. If you feel this is a mistake, please get in touch at redaktion@beat.de

Does it show this error?

Yes.

Edited by Tianzii
  • Like 1

I used to buy beat mag n redeem it , hence they provided me with my default email and did not from which I don't buy , so use the email that u used be4 to get the serials . If u didn't maybe u r out of luck

12 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Didn't work for my gmail.com email. Did work for another one of my email addresses.

Just now, satya said:

I used to buy beat mag n redeem it , hence they provided me with my default email and did not from which I don't buy , so use the email that u used be4 to get the serials . If u didn't maybe u r out of luck

Right. I used an email address that I had used in the past with the serialcenter