IK Farm Stone Reverb, Tascam Tape Collection, T-RackS MAX and SampleTank MAX

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to IK Farm Stone Reverb, Tascam Tape Collection, T-RackS MAX and SampleTank MAX

No Whammy Jammy Points here at IKM?

Love Sunset and Fame, so why not??

@cclarryShould I "hold" registering for the next IKM monster buy?

t

glad you enjoyed the cruise, sorry I didn't have time to "catch" you here in the PacNW.
my life is "complicated" right now...

@Bapu Made copious notes to make sure I don't pull a stoopid 'ol man and buy two, maybe three times...

Edited by DeeringAmps
spelling
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

i see people complaining online that its sparce in features compared to the other two.

It's basically for drums, a drum room, the drum kit in the middle of the room sort of gives it away.

It does what it doe's very well, I've had it since release, it's permanently on the Drum Bus.

So it's kind of mainly for that purpose, Drums, where as SSS and FAME do everything.

I guess it's considered sparse because Drums <> Everything.

IMO it's an excellent product.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/7/2023 at 6:49 AM, telecode 101 said:

yup. no jammies allowed on IK site.

big fan of fame and sunset. still not sure about farm yet. i see people complaining online that its sparce in features compared to the other two.

This product is all about the Phil Collins drum sound.  Yes it is a one trick pony but it's not like they are trying to convince anyone otherwise.

5 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

This product is all about the Phil Collins drum sound.  Yes it is a one trick pony but it's not like they are trying to convince anyone otherwise.

yeah. mostly that. but it's a studio where quite a few different thing were done.  i am most familiar with the Paul Carrack and David Crosby records.

https://www.discogs.com/label/1030105-Fisher-Lane-Farm-Studios

I am sure I will get it at some point as i am a sucker for these sorts of things. but will wait for the right GB.

• Great Idea 1