Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 Black Friday Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

5 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Perhaps the only plugin I can think of that I think is worth full retail.  

Not if you currently hold a fully functional demo that doesn't stop working and never bugs you to buy it.  I have it and hardly ever use it.. The last time I used it was 3 months ago.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I think they would be crazy to lower price . It is s already arguably the best price to performance paid plugin imo.  Threads like this do make me fear that more and more will revert to subscriptions. Nobody wants to pay for softtware

If they want to maintain certain sale pricing always, it is more than fine. That's their prerogative.  Just don't call it a BF deal when it is not. That is Waves-grade marketing garbage.

FWIW I spend way more money on software than I should and not a small amount. I'm just unimpressed by this sale pricing and I have demoed the product.

19 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

If they want to maintain certain sale pricing always, it is more than fine. That's their prerogative.  Just don't call it a BF deal when it is not. That is Waves-grade marketing garbage.

FWIW I spend way more money on software than I should and not a small amount. I'm just unimpressed by this sale pricing and I have demoed the product.

I wasn't referring to a sale.  I was talking about lowering in general. Fwiw, it takes months of regular use to get a workflow that shows true value. It's retail is actually underpriced. It is best product of it's kind but doesn't follow the lead of companies like Fabfilter or Omnisphere.

1 minute ago, dubdisciple said:

I wasn't referring to a sale.  I was talking about lowering in general. Fwiw, it takes months of regular use to get a workflow that shows true value. It's retail is actually underpriced. It is best product of it's kind but doesn't follow the lead of companies like Fabfilter or Omnisphere.

Understood.  Funny; you name two other companies whose products I have elected not to purchase due to what I deem overpricing.

Anyway, I've said my bit.

• Haha 1

I was poking around in the PB Rewards and you can get a 25% Off coupon for Scaler 2 for 1 Token.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.thumb.png.1a078798be942b31dc8ce5acd3fb7397.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.c2f033cb39779d4f077dd2281b1cf85b.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mibby said:

I was poking around in the PB Rewards and you can get a 25% Off coupon for Scaler 2 for 1 Token.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.thumb.png.1a078798be942b31dc8ce5acd3fb7397.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.c2f033cb39779d4f077dd2281b1cf85b.png

That's a really good offer because a while ago PB gave 20% off with a token.