Rx elements free

Got Ujam usynth core free

Chordjam lite with best mag 

Wish I could spend money to get loopmix lite , otherwise happy still

R the best yet to come

Missing some plugin alliance deal

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I suspect the industry is getting pretty nervous about the economy.

Energy prices affect everything. 

At some point the wheel can only be reinvented so much in the software industry.

I rarely download free stuff.  It's gotten to the point I doubt I would learn or use 20% of my software before I pass away.

The video card market is still overpriced. Luckily for them game developers are sloppy at optimizing. No Reaper type developers there.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I rarely download free stuff.  It's gotten to the point I doubt I would learn or use 20% of my software before I pass away.

I feel that. I only D/L free things if they are from a company I'm already using.
I bought Arturia V Collection last year. That's definitely all the synths I'll ever need. I mean, I'm a guitar player anyway!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I feel that. I only D/L free things if they are from a company I'm already using.
I bought Arturia V Collection last year. That's definitely all the synths I'll ever need. I mean, I'm a guitar player anyway!

Excuses excuses! I can barely hold a guitar the way one should, let alone play it and I own 3 😝

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

.. or is the industry overbought/saturated to the point that sales are slowing down? It seems hard to sell plugins for $100 to $300 anymore.

That has been the case for a number of years.  Only plugins like Melodyne can justify that price point.

But yes, we had dramatic market saturation with far too much buying during the pandemic and now the economy pushes plugin spending into needless or luxury spending even if they plugins are $10, as a larger whole - we just don't need more.

• Like 3