Coming Next Tuesday FREE in Soundpaint- ADASTRA Ambiences

cclarry

Ambient. Mesmerizing. Sounds that will elevate your work and inspire your creativity.

Coming FREE Next Tuesday (9/26) to Soundpaint - ADASTRA Ambiences

Inspire yourself and your audience with ADASTRA String Ambiences, a treasure trove of handcrafted aural wonders. Every sound in this collection was taken from the original ADASTRA Strings recordings, and then elegantly crafted into mesmerizing, ambient beauty.

Even better, we're giving ADASTRA Ambiences to you for FREE in Soundpaint.

Unlock New Hidden Gems!

https://soundpaint.com/

image.thumb.png.d045d30485e333ba4e12eb390ec20d98.png

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Cool! Sound design and creating your own programs/patches, is where I find SoundPaint excels.

Except for Bazantar, I really haven't loved SoundPaint for acoustic instruments. It just doesn't do realistic simulations of acoustic instruments as well as KONTAKT, IMO. But I can alter sounds and do things with SoundPaint that I can't do with KONTAKT (maybe someone else can through scripting, but it's beyond my abilities). So there is definitely a place for SoundPaint among my creative tools. I wouldn't recommend it for realistic pianos, guitars or strings, but I would recommend it for sound design stuff and especially for Bazantar. If they could just create more instruments as good as Bazanatar, I'd happily get my credit card out.