Arturia 50% off everything

satya

13 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I am not seeing 50% off everything.

Yup.  

BTW, I seem to recall a great sale on Analog Lab V for owners of Analog Lab V Intro a couple of days ago-if the post was accurate.  $49 IIRC, which was better than the $69 I paid a year or two ago (on top of the $29 for Intro).

UPDATE:  

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Yup.  

BTW, I seem to recall a great sale on Analog Lab V for owners of Analog Lab V Intro a couple of days ago.  $49 IIRC, which was better than the $69 I paid a year or two ago (on top of the $29 for Intro).

Th e upgrade is $39 right now in your account

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

The upgrade is $39 right now in your account

I looked everywhere, but since I already have a license for Analog Lab V (upgraded a year or two ago from Intro), to get a second license of Analog Lab V would be $199. I really don't need another license, but for someone else who has the upgrade offer link from the Intro version to the full Analog Lab V version for  39 currency units seems to me to be a good deal based on the quality, the number of emulations, and the number of presets--unless someone is waiting for a BF deal to get the V Collection and wants to save the money for that. 

Note: I am not very familiar with Arturia's upgrade strategies, esp. the question of whether or not 39 currency units now will mean a better discount on the full shebang later on.  I defer to others who know more about that (missing abacab's presence and valued input on this, but maybe others have the scoop, too).

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo
  • Like 2