Trying to not gather any remoras!

craigb

6 hours ago, Sheens said:

Craig if ye fancy watching whales yourself,  found a used sub with pricedrop on Ebay.

Cyclops-1-Submersible.jpg

Yeah ! Craig fancy's Whales ....

hairstyles-for-overweight-women.jpg&f=1&

That sub may be a lot better fit than the Hot Tub they just broke ....

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

On 9/9/2023 at 6:51 PM, kennywtelejazz said:

Yeah ! Craig fancy's Whales ....

hairstyles-for-overweight-women.jpg&f=1&

That sub may be a lot better fit than the Hot Tub they just broke ....

Kenny

Apparently I need to add a filter to my forum reader... 🤔🤢

I'm guessing she weighs more than the three ladies I've been seeing - combined!

11 hours ago, craigb said:

Apparently I need to add a filter to my forum reader... 🤔🤢

Yeah ! I hear you . I  ditched the virtual beer mug plugin that turns all the fugly people at the bar during Last Call into  into Super Models !

I'm still looking to get a new filter over here myself .The Shamu's have been busting through the filters I had been formally been using .

11 hours ago, craigb said:

I'm guessing she weighs more than the three ladies I've been seeing - combined!

What did you do ?  Show them your copy of The Kama Sutra  and offer to demonstrate ?

Hhhmmm 🤔 3 cute normal sized ladies in Vantucky ?   Something sure sounds fishy about that one . Let me get back to you....

I'm going to  have this capable NCIS L A agent investigate and uncover the truth about the 3 skinny women in Vancouver claim !

v282V5NixzGwGE9rEZKZ2XxhOoO.jpg&f=1&nofb

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz