Hornet 80% off any

Brian Lawler

For a limited time only, use the discount code SSAUG802023 at checkout and receive a massive 80% discount on every plugin.

This offer is available until August 22nd at 11:59:59 PM (Italian time), so don't wait! Head over to our website now and start shopping.

Remember, the discount code SSAUG802023 is your ticket to big savings, but you can use it only once!

https://www.hornetplugins.com/

<edit> I forgot- This is a Secret Sale.  Don't tell anyone. 🤐

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, satya said:

add same plugins as in bundle then apply discount

Yeah...I know. But that doesn't give me the bundle price minus 80%. That gives me the full price of all the plugins minus 80%. So it doesn't work on bundles.

2 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

As always... feels like stealing. 

Sometimes you can use coupon codes while there's an official sale, so you get like 70% off while it's already 70% off. That's how I got ThirtyOne MK2 and Total EQ for 2,04 € each, for example (so 4,08€ for both of them).

THAT feels like stealing.

In my defense. I don't even use them much, I just bought them because they were cheap. In fact, I don't even know how to use some of them. I think they rarely have a manual, just a YouTube video or so.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

This is a developer who is not going to chastise you for it and try to make you feel sorry.   He has a business model that most of the big boys would hate.  

... and nice products which I could afford when I started in 2016. Still love the Thirty One and some other of his solutions. 

He sometimes just needs some time to iron out bugs, but then they work. And I have to say there are very nice people down there in Siena. Not super fast, but always pleasant conversation. 

• Like 2