Used to be a deal

The Dispossessed Orangutan

@Fleer  I do agree 100% about Organteq.  I'm glad I brought it. 

My take on Pianoteq is that it is wonderful product. It might not be the best sounding VSTi Piano but still very nice to play IMHO.  Plus I do like supporting them as I like the low HD footprint.  Plus the upgrades are very reasonably priced.

As always, YMMV :D

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Abe Minah said:

I kind of feel obligated to start with the Steinway D, but how about the other two packs? 

Demo!

But I’d suggest to get the Electronic Pianos (Rhodes and Wurli) as well as the new Guitar, if you’re so inclined. 

If only piano, do get the Steinway D (as you’ll have both the Hamburg and New York versions). Next, have a listen to the Bechstein, Blüthner and Steingraeber.

The first one is based on Bechstein’s own immaculate Digital Grand. The second one has an incredibly smooth mid section. And the third boasts that unique sordino and Mozart rail. 

39 minutes ago, Abe Minah said:

Hi, Thank you.

I am only interested in acoustic pianos for this purchase. I downloaded and installed the demo this morning, but feel like it will take  along time to really understand the differences.

The descriptions you shared are helpful.

Thank you.

You’re welcome. 
I have the Pro version with the Studio bundle, as it includes all instruments, and they’re all pretty great. Wouldn’t want to miss any of them, not even the historic collections. Still, if I had to start again, those would be the acoustic pianos I’d get first. 
And don’t forget you’ll also receive a free collection of sublime instruments, some historic ones including harpsichords, but also a Yamaha CP-70 and tubular bells. 

8 hours ago, Fleer said:

Standard is the most reasonable choice as it will also allow you to layer and morph. But you’ll jump for Pro before you know. 

Maybe Fleer but I did wait several years and a good sale to upgrade my license to the pro version.  Don't regret it at all.   Now I'm waiting for the Organteq version 2 to come out 😆   I love the Modartt way of modeled instruments.  A nice small footprint on my Hard-Drive :D

40 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Maybe Fleer but I did wait several years and a good sale to upgrade my license to the pro version.  Don't regret it at all.   Now I'm waiting for the Organteq version 2 to come out 😆   I love the Modartt way of modeled instruments.  A nice small footprint on my Hard-Drive :D

True, pretty great for laptop use too. 
Heck, I went all singing and dancing for the Studio bundle. Now for that Organteq 2 …